We have done it a few times and really enjoy it. You can see the tops of the parade. have a great view for the projection show and the fireworks. and Tinkerbill flies right over your head. We will probably do it again in April. We lvoe the desserts and Sil gets her moneys worth out of the Chocolate covered strawberries. 

Several of us have gone. I know Katman and me for sure. Desserts were great. The night I went, it was super foggy so there fireworks view wasn't great but it wasn't great anywhere. I've posted a lot of pics in a couple places here. I'll see if I can find and link them.

Several of us have gone. I know Katman and me for sure. Desserts were great. The night I went, it was super foggy so there fireworks view wasn't great but it wasn't great anywhere. I've posted a lot of pics in a couple places here. I'll see if I can find and link them.

figures we were the first two to chime in. 

Here are some pics... Too bad Katman never finished TRs or he'd have some too!!! Ha ha ha

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/13289-tomorrowland-terrace-fireworks-dessert-party/#entry380512

Actually probably not. we were busy getting our money's worth. LOL

The special Illuminations dessert parties that take place only during the F&WF are called the “3D”, or Disney’s Dessert Discovery.

They're held on Oct. 3,10, & 17th.

The cost is $59 or $99 and are held indoors at the World Showplace pavilion. You're brought over to a VIP viewing area for the fireworks afterwards.

Are any of the dessert parties worth it? It depends on the person spending the money.

If you're into desserts and are willing to pay for the convenience of not having to find a decent viewing spot, it's worth it. Otherwise, no.

We completely covered our table in multi layers of used plates.  My kids didn't want to touch another sweet for the rest of the trip, but we sure got our money's worth.  Hubby was able to use his gorilla tripod to take photos.  Unfortunately he takes them in some kind of raw format and I'm too lazy to resave them into something photobucket can read.  The view was really great.  The dessert selection was pretty decent.  Not sure we would do it again though.

The special Illuminations dessert parties that take place only during the F&WF are called the “3D”, or Disney’s Dessert Discovery.

They're held on Oct. 3,10, & 17th.

The cost is $59 or $99 and are held indoors at the World Showplace pavilion. You're brought over to a VIP viewing area for the fireworks afterwards.

We've done this one at the $59 level ($99 gets you a preferred seating area and chocolate fountain).  For the variety and amount of food and alcohol alone, we felt this was worth it - particularly by Disney "special event" standards.

In addition to desserts, there were enough savory dishes that you really could make it "dinner" and there was a wide variety of wines, champagne (and not the crappy stuff) and liquers.  When we did it you also got a gift bag full of chocolates.  Not sure if they're still doing that or not.

I wanted to do this for our trip back in August but it was not available ---at all.

They do have one in Epcot now.

Unless you can book now , my guess is it is on hold until the Hub construction is complete

but not sure