• 1 month later...

I already told you this, but don't sweat it.

Friday night's party was sold out, but it wasn't bad at all.  Zero waits on any of the attractions (we didn't attempt the Mine Train), and easy enough to get a good place to watch the fireworks and parade.

The lines for the characters were acceptable, except for the one for Sandy Claus.  That one got as long as 90 minutes.

Have a great time.

TCD

Friday night's party was sold out, but it wasn't bad at all.  Zero waits on any of the attractions (we didn't attempt the Mine Train), and easy enough to get a good place to watch the fireworks and parade.

The lines for the characters were acceptable, except for the one for Sandy Claus.  That one got as long as 90 minutes.

That's good to hear.  Maybe they scaled the number of tickets back a bit?  Seems like the last 2-3 years the sold out parties were MOBBED compared to the years prior.

That's good to hear.  Maybe they scaled the number of tickets back a bit?  Seems like the last 2-3 years the sold out parties were MOBBED compared to the years prior.

For whatever reason, it seems like they are not consistent with the number of tickets that they consider a sell out.

I believe that they intentionally sell a lower number of tickets for the earlier parties to keep the crowds manageable and allow all of the CM's a chance to work the party and see how things go.

BTW- Beckers- I sent Jason a text to let him know that when we arrived at the MK on Friday night, they were already letting guests with party tickets in and distributing wristbands at 3:45 pm.

TCD

It was busy but here is what I accomplished ask night. And no I didn't end up meeting Sandy Claws. Never actually headed over that way

I arrived around 4:30

Had a FP+ for Big Thunder Mountain and then One for Haunted Mansion

Checked a few places but most were changing over to the cocoa and cookies ended up having dinner at Cosmic Rays, sorry no pics.

After that I rode

COP

peoplemover

Grabbed some cocoa and cookies. Said hello to Beckers and Adam

Road pirates

Watched the castle lighting

Took some pictures of the lights

Watched the celebrate the magic and the fireworks from main st.

Met up with Beckers and Adam

Road pirates again

Watched the parade

Road Thunder mountain again. Actually put my hand up for a moment

Road Winnie the Pooh with Adam and Beckers

Road the Teacups with Adam.

I did pretty much all that with out waiting more than 5 minutes. We waited 10-15 minutes for the parade.

The only time you really saw the crowds were the character meets and main st. Hub area for stuff there. Otherwise it wasn't bad at all

So, we are going on Friday, Nov. 21 and DD is mainly interested in Character meet and greets and the shows. Any thoughts on how early we should arrive for shows?  Any particular characters that you saw having crazy long lines?  I don't actually think she'll be very particular about who she meets...although she does like Rapunzel a lot.