So, we are going on Friday, Nov. 21 and DD is mainly interested in Character meet and greets and the shows. Any thoughts on how early we should arrive for shows?  Any particular characters that you saw having crazy long lines?  I don't actually think she'll be very particular about who she meets...although she does like Rapunzel a lot.

Josh, from easywdw.com posted this chart showing wait times for the first Christmas party, which was a sell out:

mvmcpwaitssmall.jpg

Credit: http://www.easywdw.com/uncategorized/wait-times-during-a-sold-out-mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party/

You can see that the Cinderella and Rapunzel wait times were not bad (and Prince Charming and Flynn Rider are with those princesses for the party meet and greets).

Wait times for the Seven Dwarfs and for Sandy Claws are not provided.  For our party, the wait times for Sandy Claws were 90+ minutes.

We didn't see any of the shows, so can't help you with that.

We did stake out a spot on Main Street about 45 minutes before the second parade, and we're glad that we did, as it was very busy for the second parade on Main Street, at least.

TCD

Josh, from easywdw.com posted this chart showing wait times for the first Christmas party, which was a sell out:

mvmcpwaitssmall.jpg

Credit: http://www.easywdw.com/uncategorized/wait-times-during-a-sold-out-mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party/

You can see that the Cinderella and Rapunzel wait times were not bad (and Prince Charming and Flynn Rider are with those princesses for the party meet and greets).

Wait times for the Seven Dwarfs and for Sandy Claws are not provided.  For our party, the wait times for Sandy Claws were 90+ minutes.

We didn't see any of the shows, so can't help you with that.

We did stake out a spot on Main Street about 45 minutes before the second parade, and we're glad that we did, as it was very busy for the second parade on Main Street, at least.

TCD

This is super! Thanks!  We have a fast pass for 7DMT a different day, so we won't try to get any where near that. And after I posted, I realized that we already have a fast pass to meet Rapunzel a different day also. Otherwise, we should be good to go! We'll just see some show and go the parade.  Had heard that the later parade was less crowded, but it seems like from what you're saying that might not be the case. Too many decisions - - - head exploding - - - must. self. destruct. -OR- just eat some candy.

This is super! Thanks!  We have a fast pass for 7DMT a different day, so we won't try to get any where near that. And after I posted, I realized that we already have a fast pass to meet Rapunzel a different day also. Otherwise, we should be good to go! We'll just see some show and go the parade.  Had heard that the later parade was less crowded, but it seems like from what you're saying that might not be the case. Too many decisions - - - head exploding - - - must. self. destruct. -OR- just eat some candy.

Remember that Rapunzel and Cindy meet with their princes during the Christmas party, which makes for a fun experience.  We lined up for this first- just a bit before 7 pm, and we were in and out of Princess Fairly Tale Hall by 7:15.

The issue with the Christmas parades is that they have "snow" falling on Main Street during the parade.  So, everyone wants to be there- the second parade may be less crowded, but it's still pretty crowded.  I'll bet it's not crowded in Frontierland.

TCD