Do I need a travel agent?

Another one who formerly spent hours trying to book, change, find discounts…..etc. etc. etc…..and now simply calls Jason.

Not only does he make your trip much easier for you, he loves Disney like the rest of us.  It's a very good thing to have the resource of a TA who knows Disney, goes to Disney, and goes the extra mile!

This all reminds me that I need to email Jason about some future travel plans…...

Ok I will chime in and also on the Jason bandwagon!!!!!! The only thing better then having him handle your reservation is being able to spend time with him at the FORT, we had a great time with him and his lovely bride this past summer and can not wait to do it again( maybe Disneyland instead )

With all this Jason-love going on, let me offer the alternative, darker side of Jason.

This past summer, he forced me onto a cruise ship with my mother in law. And it wasn't even a Disney ship! :argh:

You neglected to say how he made up for it by forcing you back onto a cruise. This time a Disney one next Christmas. Oh and to help prepare you he is forcing you to spend this Christmas at the Fort.

With all this Jason-love going on, let me offer the alternative, darker side of Jason.  

This past summer, he forced me onto a cruise ship with my mother in law.  And it wasn't even a Disney ship!   :argh:

You neglected to say how he made up for it by forcing you back onto a cruise. This time a Disney one next Christmas. Oh and to help prepare you he is forcing you to spend this Christmas at the Fort.

Shhh dont tell everyone about my dark side. I can be bribed with Mickey Premium Ice Cream bars though. 

Ok I will chime in and also on the Jason bandwagon!!!!!! The only thing better then having him handle your reservation is being able to spend time with him at the FORT, we had a great time with him and his lovely bride this past summer and can not wait to do it again( maybe Disneyland instead )

Hanging out with you and others at the Fort was the best part of my trip over the summer. Hope to hang out next summer in DL!