Turkey Legs: A Fort Fiend's Poll

Of all the tasty treats you can get at WDW, the turkey legs are the finest. I love the things. I love the grease running down my arm. I love feeling like Fred Flintstone while I eat one. I love the pieces of turkey meat getting caught between my teeth so I can suck them out if I get hungry on Pirates later in the day. I love smacking unruly kids in the head with the bone. I love making noise when I eat them and tearing the meat off like some Neanderthal, making young girls turn away and vomit in disgust. It is everything that makes a man happy to be a man. I would eat them if Bobby doubled the price. 12 bucks is a deal. There has to be 5 lbs of meat on the things. The mark of a true turkey leg connoisseur is the greasy faced smile and the dirty Mickey t shirt he wears from wiping his greasy hands on it.

Of all the tasty treats you can get at WDW, the turkey legs are the finest. I love the things. I love the grease running down my arm. I love feeling like Fred Flintstone while I eat one. I love the pieces of turkey meat getting caught between my teeth so I can suck them out if I get hungry on Pirates later in the day. I love smacking unruly kids in the head with the bone. I love making noise when I eat them and tearing the meat off like some Neanderthal, making young girls turn away and vomit in disgust. It is everything that makes a man happy to be a man. I would eat them if Bobby doubled the price. 12 bucks is a deal. There has to be 5 lbs of meat on the things. The mark of a true turkey leg connoisseur is the greasy faced smile and the dirty Mickey t shirt he wears from wiping his greasy hands on it.

I might just have to buy one to watch my kid try to eat it. Then we'll follow it up with Dave's version of a turkey leg.

Eating a turkey leg from the cart on Liberty Square makes you proud to be an American, and if you don't agree well you must just be a communist.

I would buy one for the experience.  We seem to get one every other trip just to feel like we are a rich old king.  The flavor is good but none of us can eat one by ourself, so the four of us usually share one.  It makes an okay snack.  We like walking around Frontierland eating one, it just somehow feels right.

These are definitely not Emu as it is more like beef than bird.

Best endorsement of a turkey leg EVAH.

We seem to get one every other trip just to feel like we are a rich old king. 

Love that!!

If you are having turkey leg withdraw. You can get them at Shady Mable grocery at the smoked meats area on the back wall . I think they are around $4-00.

HEAT and EAT.  Doesn't taste like Chicken more like a Ham.