Guess some peoples earnings have bounced back.

There's a new RV dealer off I-4 not too far from Camping World.

It didn't take them long to get it built once they got the land cleared.

Where is the new RV dealer off of I-4 near Camping World? Closest one I know of is RV World in Lakeland, but they've been around for years.

Disneys created this problem.

I say book the entire month and cancel what ever days you don't want.

Book ADR at BOG for every day of your month long visit.

And get FP+ for for every day to the 7dmt.

Maybe if enough people do this Disney will eventually change their system.

But probably not. We can only hope.

Disneys created this problem.

I say book the entire month and cancel what ever days you don't want.

Book ADR at BOG for every day of your month long visit.

And get FP+ for for every day to the 7dmt.

Maybe if enough people do this Disney will eventually change their system.

But probably not. We can only hope.

Disney got slick this time. Last night I tried booking 2 weeks including the week of thanksgiving and no luck. I went all the way to booking the entire month of November and a week of December and still no availability. Kind of strange since the week of Christmas is available. Not a big deal since it's so far out and maybe they will open dates later in the year

Disney got slick this time. Last night I tried booking 2 weeks including the week of thanksgiving and no luck. I went all the way to booking the entire month of November and a week of December and still no availability. Kind of strange since the week of Christmas is available. Not a big deal since it's so far out and maybe they will open dates later in the year

Keep trying.

Try the first or second Wednesday in November for your arrival, and make your stay an even 28 days.  If that doesn't work, try the next week, and also try other days of the week as your arrival date.  I was able so snag a Thanksgiving site like that in the past.  Don't let them win.

TCD

Not too sure how the economy is rebounding for the general population. We went to our local Goodwill this afternoon, and the parking lot was full. I had to circle thru 3 times before a space finally opened. We've never seen it that crowded. Guess people are trying to make their dollars stretch a little further. We always stop by looking for camping bargains and decorations.