Options for family not wanting to stay at the Fort

We are planning a trip for early May and I've convinced my parents to come along for their first visit since taking me 30 years ago. I plan on staying at the Fort in our TT on a premium site. Its a small trailer so they would prefer their own space. What are some of their options, anything you all have tried and can recommend. I'm thinking they could even stay at somewhere outside Disney. I also have thought about renting a larger RV to get us all together but I'm worried about bed quality, I need something that isn't going to feel like I'm sleeping on a brick and so does my dad. Any ideas or suggestions would be great!

I looked into the cabin, its 1800 for one week. A bit steep for them. I've thought about the suite thing but quickly pushed it to the end of the list. I'm wanting to stay longer than them plus the girls and I stayed at CSR last May and we need the space that the campsites provide. After staying at the resort I can't imagine doing it with the kids again.

Correct End, however I'll be at the Fort and my parents are not military. Technically we could do it but Shades requires the military personnel to be present. Last thing I need is for something to go wrong and to get in trouble with DOD. Last thing I need to tell my hubs about while he's deployed. However, my grandmother who is now living with them and may be in the area during that time visiting her sister while we do Disney, is the widow off a retired vet so they could use her if she wants to visit her sister. That's going to depend on how bad her dementia is at that point,..

Kelly, Because I am such a nice person (don't believe me, just ask me and I will tell you) and due to the fact that I want to be like Dave when I grow up, I will make you this offer... I will drive down my motorhome from the Raleigh area to the Fort... you just pay for gas there and back, for the site to park it on and I won't charge you anything for its use. It comes complete with a comfy king size bed, full bath, kitchen, and living room... All I ask is that you put me up in the Contemporary or the Wilderness Lodge during your stay...

How's that for a deal?!

Kelly, Because I am such a nice person (don't believe me, just ask me and I will tell you) and due to the fact that I want to be like Dave when I grow up, I will make you this offer... I will drive down my motorhome from the Raleigh area to the Fort... you just pay for gas there and back, for the site to park it on and I won't charge you anything for its use. It comes complete with a comfy king size bed, full bath, kitchen, and living room... All I ask is that you put me up in the Contemporary or the Wilderness Lodge during your stay...

How's that for a deal?!

How generous of you!  I really appreciate the offer and because you are so kind to offer I can swing by and tow it down so that itwouldn't be such an inconvenience.  We are only about a hour from Apex :)

Are they wanting to stay on Disney property? When we were there this year my mother stayed offsite and I just added her to our reservation at the Fort. This got her a magic band of her own, and she would park at the Fort overflow lot if meeting us there. That seemed to work really well for us.