November 8th... if you're at the Fort RIGHT NOW...

I saw

Some while looping this evening.

Thanks Jason.  Just trying to get an idea, on what we might see next year.   As you know, we're scheduled to be there through November 22nd...so I'm hoping by that point the Fort (sites) will be well decorated.

Not likely.

When Disney closes BB for the day, that's a really good indicator that it's not going to be a nice day, and it isn't.

Yep, saw that...bummer :(    Looks like some really nice weather for Tue, Wed and Thurs so...that's good  :thumbsup2:

So far, the only park with Christmas decorations is the MK.

The Osborne lights began on November 7, but the rest of Hollywood Studios is not decorated yet.

Nothing at Epcot.

Didn't make it the AK this weekend, so it's possible they started there, but there hasn't been any official word on that.

There are some Christmas decorations up at Downtown Disney.

There's a thread here with the official word on the park decorations:  http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/14076-wdw-holiday-decorations-schedule-2014/

As for the Fort, as of yesterday, November 9, there were very few sites decorated for Christmas.  Just one or two sites on each loop, and some loops had none at all. 

I can, however, confirm that the Christmas music is now playing at the Trading Posts and on the porch at Crockett's Tavern.

TCD

I can, however, confirm that the Christmas music is now playing at the Trading Posts and on the porch at Crockett's Tavern.

TCD

I was okay until that last sentence.  Then, the longing to be there and hear it for myself washed over me.  

I was okay until that last sentence.  Then, the longing to be there and hear it for myself washed over me.  

Sorry, Marty.

I am not sure when they started playing it, but sitting there on Crockett's porch and listening to that music was how I started my morning yesterday.

I am against starting with Christmas decorations and such this early in the season, but that music is pretty darn awesome.

TCD

See I don't like the Christmas music all the time. Would rather hear the Disney tunes

I actually agree with that... but I do love the decorations (lights, wreaths, etc).  :)    

So far, the only park with Christmas decorations is the MK.

The Osborne lights began on November 7, but the rest of Hollywood Studios is not decorated yet.

Nothing at Epcot.

Didn't make it the AK this weekend, so it's possible they started there, but there hasn't been any official word on that.

There are some Christmas decorations up at Downtown Disney.

There's a thread here with the official word on the park decorations:  http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/14076-wdw-holiday-decorations-schedule-2014/

As for the Fort, as of yesterday, November 9, there were very few sites decorated for Christmas.  Just one or two sites on each loop, and some loops had none at all. 

TCD

Thanks for the update and link to the tread :)

Lights are starting to go up throughout the campground - more every night. I will be here till the 23rd, and will give an update then.

Thank you!!

Heck I haven't even started putting ip my lights and blow ups.

You better get busy then! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I am back home (ick...).  Lights looked to be up everywhere when I left - not sure about Animal Kingdom, but the rest where full on.

I know, it always stinks settling back in from the Fort.  It's an easy place to miss.

Thanks for update!  Looking forward to meeting you at the GC, Memorial Day :)