I often bring these to Grand Gatherings and is an easy staple for family gatherings

Shrimp Cheese Balls

2 packages cream cheese

1 can tiny shrimp

4 TBSP finely chopped onion

2 tsp Accent brand seasoning

1 tsp Lemon Juice

Mix/mush all ingredients together in a bowl and form into a ball (do this at least 2 days before serving) and refrigerate. I usually wear rubber gloves while mixing.

Chopped pecan bits

Parsley flakes

Mix chopped pecan bits and parsley flakes to desired consistency and roll cheese ball into mixture.

I usually put the nuts and parsley flakes mix into a large zipper bag and drop the ball into the bag and roll around.

Serve with your favorite crackers

• 1 month later...

You know I was just thinking that I don't believe I have ever had this at a GG where Carol has been. Hmmm haven't had Kungaloosh either.

Is there anything else I need to add to Carol's list for the Memorial Day Bald Ridge GG? I mean what else is she holding out on ?

You know I was just thinking that I don't believe I have ever had this at a GG where Carol has been. Hmmm haven't had Kungaloosh either.

Is there anything else I need to add to Carol's list for the Memorial Day Bald Ridge GG? I mean what else is she holding out on ?

Just skip straight to the toasted almonds and you won't care about what else you forgot.  8)

• 3 months later...