BOG breakfast rumor

It doesn't take a genius.

But what about the Star Wars meal? Why isn't that permanent? Jason is a Lou on our Disney scale, and he would MAKE ME BOOK THAT. He would agree to an extra park day to go too. 

Sometimes I wonder about the folks in charge. 

Great reporting Beckers.

Could you imagine what they could/would charge for a character breakfast at BOG?

A permanent Star Wars meal would be cool. I'd go to it once. But my DD wants to go to see the Princesses. So guess were we would and do go?

But my DS(26h would want to go to Star Wars every day all day.

Great reporting Beckers.

Could you imagine what they could/would charge for a character breakfast at BOG?

A permanent Star Wars meal would be cool. I'd go to it once. But my DD wants to go to see the Princesses. So guess were we would and do go?

But my DS(26h would want to go to Star Wars every day all day.

But here's my point... you can see princess a million places. Where can you see boy characters? And by boy... I mean even grown men would love it. (Just as I do love princess meals.) Z even loves princesses (well, the ones who meet his criteria), but he'd be CRAZY about a Star Wars meal. 

But here's my point... you can see princess a million places. Where can you see boy characters? And by boy... I mean even grown men would love it. (Just as I do love princess meals.) Z even loves princesses (well, the ones who meet his criteria), but he'd be CRAZY about a Star Wars meal.

No I agree with you. I think one Star Wars meal would be cool.

I would go once. Where the princesses I would go multiple times. Because I have a 10 year old girl.

If I had a little boy maybe I would go to a Star Wars meal more then once.

No I agree with you. I think one Star Wars meal would be cool.

I would go once. Where the princesses I would go multiple times. Because I have a 10 year old girl.

If I had a little boy maybe I would go to a Star Wars meal more then once.

My two oldest girls would go to Star Wars meals multiple times.  If it included Han Solo. 

We would go multiple times. We haven't done a princess meal since my stepdaughter turned 16... getting people into more character meals is a win for Disney. 

In other news, can you imagine the insanity of a Frozen breakfast? 

Just kidding.

When Beckers posted the thread about the BOG breakfast my first thought was to change it to the Princess character that they now have at Akershuas and make Akershaus the Frozen character breakfast.

But there's a lot of overlap between that and CRT. 

There's enough princesses they could have different ones at BOG than CRT. I am sure even if it was without characters, it would book right up. Rapunzel, Merida and Tiana don't appear at any meals, do they?

As for Star Wars, they are beyond stupid for not having a permant one at HS. The only character meal there is Disney Jr. Star Wars would appeal to boys of all ages.

There's enough princesses they could have different ones at BOG than CRT. I am sure even if it was without characters, it would book right up. Rapunzel, Merida and Tiana don't appear at any meals, do they?

As for Star Wars, they are beyond stupid for not having a permant one at HS. The only character meal there is Disney Jr. Star Wars would appeal to boys of all ages.

Our very first trip back in 97, where Disney Jr. Live is now, there was a character breakfast, the restaurant was called Soundstage restaurant, the characters were from Aladdin, and a few others, very BOY friendly. The Genie was there, Aladdin was there, J'afar was there, so was Jasmine, I know at least one other movie was represented, but I've forgotten. but my boys really enjoyed it!