Lunch at Whispering Canyon or Contempo Cafe?

For our upcoming trip, I made a lunch ADR at Whispering Canyon Cafe. This was partially to force myself to finally visit the WL. We'll be checking out Christmas decorations. Now I'm second guessing that ADR because WC seems to get mixed reviews. I LOVE the turkey and brie sandwich at the Contempo Cafe, so I'm thinking of cancelling WC and eating at the CC.

What are your thoughts? Is WC a "must do"?

I've enjoyed Whispering Canyon before for breakfast and lunch but honestly I don't know if it's a must do. 

Especially for lunch, I might go with Dave's recommendation or just snack and drink at all the resorts as you tour.  By the way I remember breakfast being better.

On the other hand it is a fun restaurant, if you drink really fast they'll bring you a jumbo mason jar as your drink, and its funny to ask for ketchup, plus they have horse racing.

WBI

I'd recommend skipping WC but hitting Roaring Forks for lunch....it's a good counter serve spot, and you can then see the Lodge while you are there. 

I'll second that. 

We'll still go to the WL no matter what. I PROMISE.  

There's always a trip to the Territory Lounge for an evening snack.  8)

This last trip we went several times to Port Orleans Riverside and ate at the Mill. It may be one of the Best quick service locations and it is very easy to get to from the Fort. They actually should copy the Mill and build it at the Fort.