the first of many newbie questions

We are planning a senior graduation trip for my daughter and her friends and will be having a camper delivered to the Fort.  We are flying and have always used the DME.  Is that still available option for the campgrounds?  And exactly how does that work, since we have to wait for our camper to be delivered and set up? 

In January I was the first to arrive for WWW.  It was at least two hours until my luggage arrived.  In the meantime I went into the fort and visited with Ed and Mama until the others started arriving.  Once others were there I went back to the Outpost to check in.

No, they don't want you on the bus with your luggage, not even a backpack.

A van will deliver your luggage to your site.

I, err Jason :P took my luggage on the bus when we were checking out, and he took his as well. And our carrier ons (I had a lot) went on the internal busses too. No one batted an eye. They called about our luggage being ready but when we called back they said it would be a long time before they could bring it out.

I have taken the bus with my luggage a couple of times with no one having an issue with that. Last time TCD was kind enough to give me a lift on his golf cart to go pick up mine and Beckers luggage. But as Beckers said I as her personal Sherpa, I mean Fiend, helped get everything up front.