I just spent 1 night at All Stars Movies, and can honestly say it will be the last time. I don't care what it cost I am not sleeping in anything but my own MH bed from now on ;)

Listen to D-Bug people!  Hotel rooms are some of the dirtiest places on the Planet.

Yes, even at Disney.

and Yes, even when its been cleaned.

Its the stuff you can't see that is nothing you want to be near.

Unless it's a brand new room with new bedding, furniture and carpeting, you don't want to be there.

:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

Weve slept in worse places than Disney Hotels lol. I do agree though nothing like your own bed. If Disney would offer free dining based on the amount of people on your site then we would have put up with the extra fuel cost for sure. When we goto Disney were away from our sleep quarters from park opening until park closings everyday so cooking at the site is not a option for us.

If Disney would offer free dining based on the amount of people on your site then we would have put up with the extra fuel cost for sure.

I agree, but I understand, since they allow 10 people per site. 2 parents with 8 kids, would be a loss for Disney. If they allowed say 1 free kids dining with each adult paid, it would be a lot better. I don't know why they couldn't do that.

Best Regards,

Norm

If Disney would offer free dining based on the amount of people on your site then we would have put up with the extra fuel cost for sure.

I agree, but I understand, since they allow 10 people per site. 2 parents with 8 kids, would be a loss for Disney. If they allowed say 1 free kids dining with each adult paid, it would be a lot better. I don't know why they couldn't do that.

Best Regards,

Norm

Thats why i was thinking same rules for free dining should apply as the hotels. Pay by person as hotels if you want the free dining. or max it out at 4, 5 or 6.

Just a different take on things, but for us, the Fort is a budget option.  We tent camp, as we can't afford a pop-up or RV.  Since there are so many of us, if we were to go to a different resort, we would have to have two rooms.  Even with the cabins, we would need to rent two.  A tent on a campsite really was pretty cheap, compared to other options.  :))

I hadn't mentioned it so I wouldn't be banned from here.

Lurking over there is not going to get you banned here, but I will let the air out of your inflatables next time you're at the Fort.

Nah, I won't ban anyone for lurking anywhere.  Your wife might ban you for lurking in places you aren't supposed to, but this wife won't. :banana:

As for the inflatables...well, that is the busman's thing.  I am all for delivering starlight mints and restaurant candy I have collected for the year. ???

I forgot to put this in my trip report but figured this was a good place for it.  We stayed 1 night at All Stars Movies. Stayed their before and had problems then too.  This time I was just totally grossed out. When I pulled back the bed spread ready to climb in there was a huge URINE stain visible on the back side. It was not just a stain that didn't wash out it was fairly fresh.

I know children have accidents but please if you know your child has wet on the bed or in the bed tell housekeeping so they can replace the soiled objects.

And Housekeeping in my opinion should have removed that spread when they were prepping the room. It was not a small stain that could go unnoticed.

We threw it in a corner with a note pointing out the problem.

I did not sleep in that bed, couldn't do it. Mike and I shared one of those dinky not quite full sized beds. Good thing we like each other. :argh:

From here on out it's my own bed either at home or in the motorhome or nothing. I'm tired of doing bed checks. ;D

From here on out it's my own bed either at home or in the motorhome or nothing. I'm tired of doing bed checks. :rofl2:

Yeah, and imagine if you'd brought a black light with you.  >:D

Seriously, someone like me could have left it looking like a paintball war had taken place.  :banana:

We just booked a stay at Pop Century in August to get the free dining plan and to get back to our favorite vacation spot. For us, the long drive and shortage of vacation days was a big factor.  Got airfare for under $200 each RT, plus the dining, so it made sense. Plus, now I get to use my black light to gross out the kids!

We opened a pack and play porta crib that All Stars Music left for us in our room back when Matt was little.  The previous occupant had barfed in the thing and they just folded it up and stored it that way.  When we got it open I just headed for the door and left that outside until they could get us a clean one.  That was pretty gross, even for me.

We just booked a stay at Pop Century in August to get the free dining plan and to get back to our favorite vacation spot. For us, the long drive and shortage of vacation days was a big factor.  Got airfare for under $200 each RT, plus the dining, so it made sense. Plus, now I get to use my black light to gross out the kids!

We opened a pack and play porta crib that All Stars Music left for us in our room back when Matt was little.  The previous occupant had barfed in the thing and they just folded it up and stored it that way.  When we got it open I just headed for the door and left that outside until they could get us a clean one.  That was pretty gross, even for me.

Another reason for me to vacation in my motor home :banana:

I applaud anyone on the Dining Plan.  The food on that plan (yes, I know you are paying for every little crumb of it too) is more than I would eat in a week on their day plan.

I know it was wasted on me. I wouldn't do it again for free and I certainly wouldn't pay for it. And Jen is right, their idea of free and mine are totally different.