I have no idea what is going on but apparently there was some late night golf cart off-road in that resulted in a replaced pole at the comfort stations. DD said that she saw it go down on her late night bathroom run. And then tonight there has been a large amount of Disney authorized carts, vans, and cars coming around.

The 1400 loop has been a little chaotic this trip. Last night during the meet and greet there was a row truck, security and emergency services in the loop. No idea what was going on.

I'd love to see pictures of that  :rofl2:

My daughter got in this afternoon,.  She is right next to us.  We are in 1016 and she is in 1019.   I can't even drive this RV straight ahead and she backed hers in with no trouble.  That girl is good.   Much better than her old mom.  

I was mistaken. Lars is in 500.

Just follow the cupcake crumbs.

My daughter got in this afternoon,.  She is right next to us.  We are in 1016 and she is in 1019.   I can't even drive this RV straight ahead and she backed hers in with no trouble.  That girl is good.   Much better than her old mom.  

Glad she got in safe, Judy!