Help me choose an Epcot restaurant

The lunch menu at Les Chefs de France also looks very good and somewhat reasonable depending what you order.... anyone tried that?

Me, DW, DD, and FIL ate there this last trip.

Food was very good and reasonable, for Disney.

DD had the kids chicken strips with butter noodles. She loved it.

I had Mahi-Mahi sandwich, pommes frites et sauce tartare - Mahi-Mahi in Mediterranean bread, braised peppers and onions, with French fries and tartar sauce $17.99

DW and FIL both had Croque monsieur et sa salade verte - the classic French toasted ham and cheese sandwich served with a green salad $14.99

It was all really good. I highly recommend it.

We love Teppan Edo.

We've eaten there several times.

Yes you can get it at home but it feels different to me. Also it's about the same price we pay at home. So it feels like we are getting bargain.

Another good thing is that it's easy to get a rezzie. There's actually been a few times we've just walked up and gotten a table. We usually hit it about 2:00 or 2:30 for "Linner".

Hands down the best meal we've ever had at EPCOT was at Le Cellier.

And, as Mo said, the meals are large enough to split.

You ladies have never eaten steak with Jason! LOL

I shy away from Le Cellier because steak has to be REALLY good to impress me. Only the super high end places can make them as good or better than Jason. And I'm not really sure about the better part. 

You ladies have never eaten steak with Jason! LOL

I shy away from Le Cellier because steak has to be REALLY good to impress me. Only the super high end places can make them as good or better than Jason. And I'm not really sure about the better part. 

Hands down that steak was the best I've ever eaten anywhere!  I think it has a lot to do with them importing their own beef from the western coast of Canada.  It tasted so much better than anything here in the states and was so much more tender.

The best steak comes from a steer i feed out myself ad grill in my backyard.

The second best steak comes from Cattlemen's Steakhouse located in the Oklahoma City stockyards.

Don't be fooled by "Canadian beef"

Being better than American beef. Ive had great beef from Canada and bad. Just like here. If the steakhouse buys good beef you get a good steak.

GIGO.

You can't expect to go to Sirloin Stockcade Super buffet and expect a great steak.

We rarely ever order steak out because I'm not going to bother unless I know it's really, really good.  I'd rather buy good steaks and cook them at home.

Le Cellier was very good, but I'd tip the scales on the "really good steak at WDW" to Yachtsman. 

But along those lines, if you're not tied to being in the park but nearby, there's also a Shula's Steakhouse at the Swalphin that I've heard good things about.