Mardi Gras at Disney again....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last year we made a trip to the Fort and Disney during Mardi Gras week. That was the second time we had gone during Mardi Gras. The first time was when Mardi Gras coincided with President's day, and w

Congrats.   Sorry, but that Red and Black Fan beat you to the punch.   Glad to see some interest. We talked about you while in the park one day while a foreign family was jabbering away in front of us

Day two... Back to the Magic Kingdom.   With all those dining plan credits, Shardi booked breakfast with the hunerd acre woods crew at the Crystal Palace. This has become a tradition on almost every t

Caught up and swooning over your V&A meal. 

Love this...

"If the real Kobe is any better, then it must be like kissing an angel."

Your Splash adventure made me cold! 

V&A.... I would eat most of that. I keep saying we need to try that. Someday... someday....

Well heck, Kelly - if "the guys" won't go, you and I may just have to leave them behind and go on our own.  Ok so not so much "romantic" but I bet it'll be just as delicious!  8)

I feel that I have worked hard enough to deserve some special things once in a while. It is not for everyone, but we enjoy it.

Well said.

And I love the idea of celebrating your 20th at F&W.  :)

• 2 weeks later...