AC's Winter 2015 Memory Maker™ Slideshow TR

Watch parts of it... you got some awesome pictures!  Love the character pictures; those always warm my heart....something so sweet in a child's face, when they see a character  :heart:

Did your daughter enjoy the Bippity Boppity Boutique?  Ours had a blast... definitely glad that we spent the money on that one.  

Hopefully you'll get a chance to right a full TR; I'd love to hear all about it.  How long were you guys gone for?  Your sweet girl is strong, but still recovering... how did her leg do on the trip? 

Watched a few minutes of it ... it's great! Will finish it in the morning.

Thanks Gwen!

Great pix. So far. I watched 12:34 of it. I'll try to get back to it while I'm doing paperwork later tonight.

Y'all got a lot of pix.

Thanks Ray.

Your pictures are great, but what about the SNARK?

Thanks Kelly. What about it?

I'm looking forward to watching this.

Thanks Dave.

Watch parts of it... you got some awesome pictures! Love the character pictures; those always warm my heart....something so sweet in a child's face, when they see a character :heart:

Did your daughter enjoy the Bippity Boppity Boutique? Ours had a blast... definitely glad that we spent the money on that one.

Hopefully you'll get a chance to right a full TR; I'd love to hear all about it. How long were you guys gone for? Your sweet girl is strong, but still recovering... how did her leg do on the trip?

She loved BBB. I think tht may happen again on our next trip. We were gone for 14 days. Her leg is doing great!

Forty Five minutes? You're killing me. You sure got your money's worth out of Memory MakerTM.

TCD

Watch it in short installments here and there......if you watch it in five minute intervals it will be like a short TR with 9 installments.