Top 5 Restaurants for Little Ones at Walt Disney World Resort

From the Disney Parks Blog.  A fun graphic, but also an interesting topic.  For those of you with younger kids, what would you say are your top 5?

One of the most fun, and frankly easiest, ways to meet favorite Disney characters at Walt Disney World Resort is through themed character dining. Each park, and many resorts, offer a unique experience where families are immersed in the story of their beloved characters as they dine on delicious meals.

TRFLO849574.jpg

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/03/disneykids-top-5-restaurants-for-little-ones-at-walt-disney-world-resort/

To be fair, the graphic says top 5 "in park" restaurants. So that explains hddr and some of these other suggestions being left out.

I agree that akershus is good for little girls.

Oh... haha.  I didn't even see that, I just saw top restaurants :)

That's only four. What's your fifth?

Hmmm...at the age of my sweet miracles, any character meal is good for them.  I liked the breakfast at Akershus, but it's super expensive.  Liked the characters at Hollywood & Vine, but did not like how cramped and chaotic the place felt.  1900 Park we've done a couple of times and have never really been too thrilled.

You know what... they enjoy watching that silly character at Cosmic Ray's, so I would say that that place is #5.  Let's hope they always serve the chicken and green beans there!  That's a decent park meal :)

How could that top five list not include Cef Mickeys? Bar none, that is the best restaurant for little ones. At least with our kids, the main characters are who they want to see half the time. Too many other restaurants will do the pooh thing or something else. When do you think a Disney restaurant will do a fine with the marvel super heros? Now dads would enjoy that? My kids would also love to do the Star Wars charachter breakfast or dinner at Hollywood and vine during Star Wars weekends, but gas money makes more sense than dropping over $200 for 4 people

• 1 month later...

Biergarten, do they have a kids buffet of American food?

No kids buffet. But there are a few items that's most kids would like. I.E. Mac n chz, chicken, spatzle (a German noodle).

American food? There are a some foods that you would definitely recognize.

The entertainment is great. The kids love to get up and dance. Our favorite time to go is at Christmas. They pick a kid to light the Christmas tree. DD has been chosen twice. She loves it and has since she was a little girl.

How could that top five list not include Cef Mickeys? Bar none, that is the best restaurant for little ones. At least with our kids, the main characters are who they want to see half the time. Too many other restaurants will do the pooh thing or something else. When do you think a Disney restaurant will do a fine with the marvel super heros? Now dads would enjoy that? My kids would also love to do the Star Wars charachter breakfast or dinner at Hollywood and vine during Star Wars weekends, but gas money makes more sense than dropping over $200 for 4 people

Agree about chef mickeys but the article was name the top 5 IN PARK restaurants.

No kids buffet. But there are a few items that's most kids would like. I.E. Mac n chz, chicken, spatzle (a German noodle).

American food? There are a some foods that you would definitely recognize.

The entertainment is great. The kids love to get up and dance. Our favorite time to go is at Christmas. They pick a kid to light the Christmas tree. DD has been chosen twice. She loves it and has since she was a little girl.

Thanks. Going for the entertainment but worried my picky kids will be hungry lol.

Thanks. Going for the entertainment but worried my picky kids will be hungry lol.

I don't think they will go away Hungary if they like Mac n chz, hot dogs, chicken, pork chops, and desserts.

Check out their menu online. Some of the food names may not be familiar to you but the actual food may be. If you want a more accurate description of any food just let me know and I will help with a description.