We just got home this afternoon from our first family week at the Fort. The kid's had a great time. Even my wife said it was a great vacation. We learned that there are things we thought we needed that we didn't. Things we thought we could do without that it would have been nice to have. Everyone agreed that we could have used more time. With set-up on Sunday, five days during the week to do the parks, DTD and a few resort meals and then tear-down on Saturday, it seemed like there were a lot of activities that we missed out on at the Fort. We will be doing a sit down debriefing so we can all have input for our next trip to the Fort. And that's the best part of all, everyone wants to do it again. Success!

So glad you had a great first trip!  Beware, FW can be addictive! :D

I would love if you would start a new thread after the debriefing with what you didn't need and what you wished you had had.  I think a thread like that would be very helpful!

Glad you had a great time!!   

Glad you had a great trip! More Fort time is always on our agenda. 

Agreed!  More time is always a good thing :)

So glad you had a great first trip!  Beware, FW can be addictive! :D

Mercy, yes.... it is a "drug".  We really should start all of our post, "Hi, my name is_____, and I am addicted to the Fort!"   :)