Ok.... scheduling a 2 week stay at the end of July and first week of August. We are planning on buying Annual passes,....so here's the question. If I buy the Annual Passes on the internet....they aren't considered active until the 1st day I go to the ticket window and pick them up not the day that I purchase them, right? If this is the case,...how do I schedule our FP+'s? Do I have to wait until I activate the passes to book the FP? Or is there a way to do it online prior to activating them?

Does this make sense??? lol

Ok.... scheduling a 2 week stay at the end of July and first week of August. We are planning on buying Annual passes,....so here's the question. If I buy the Annual Passes on the internet....they aren't considered active until the 1st day I go to the ticket window and pick them up not the day that I purchase them, right? If this is the case,...how do I schedule our FP+'s? Do I have to wait until I activate the passes to book the FP? Or is there a way to do it online prior to activating them?

Does this make sense??? lol

You should get a confirmation number to link ot you My Disney Experience account. Then you will be able to make your FP+ selections

If you book your resort stay, then log on and order your AP, they should link automatically. A note about the AP and Magic Bands I found out the hard way. I assumed the AP linked to my Magic Band automatically, but it doesn't. You have to go to guest services where they will exchange your AP voucher for a hard card and link your Magic Band to it there.

So much for getting through at line drop at the MK, when I found out.

You should get a confirmation number to link ot you My Disney Experience account. Then you will be able to make your FP+ selections

Yes.  The annual pass (the 12 month period) won't actually start until the first day you use it a park... but you can link it now and then start selecting your FPs 60 days out (if you're staying on property, 30 days I believe if you're staying off).

I read that I'd have 2 magic bands each? 1 for AP's and 1 for "room keys",..... So which one do you use for opening the ft bathrooms? Or do magic bands not work on them? Which magic band do you use for charging? Which magic band do you use for FP's? The 2 MB have me all sorts of confused!

Last visit was 2011 pre MB and it was easier,.... Planning FP sounds like a pia!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once the bands are linked, supposedly you can use any active band on your account. Supposedly. In practice, i'm not sure.

I have magic bands coming out of ears. I hope they all work bc I am getting confused because we have so many! I guess I can start collecting all the colors to match my outfits.

We have several bands that are all "active".  I believe the limit you can have active is 12?  Have fun matching your outfits.  Your FP+s are for you - not your band so only 3 FP+ per guest planned in advanced.  Once you use those 3 you can go to a kiosk in that park and make another.  Use that one (and if time/crowds allow) make another.