I keep checking back to see if there are any more funny comments. Almost afraid to go on the road with it again  to see who will post it again. Funny thing is I was at a rally where there were around 25 rigs all doing the same thing.

I keep checking back to see if there are any more funny comments. Almost afraid to go on the road with it again  to see who will post it again. Funny thing is I was at a rally where there were around 25 rigs all doing the same thing.

If people honk every time they pass you at least now you'll know why.

Another vote for the baby on board sticker. 

It did take a while to get used to people who would take so long to pass us, I always hate how some hang right next to you, but after the first couple of hundred miles it became tolerable. Now they just wave or give me the thumbs up, at rest stops picture taking happens a lot but the worst is trying to get set up in a campsite, usually have a crowd within 10 minutes.

I feel your pain Rennie......

I'm wondering how many pictures of my rig are out there....

I try to stop for gas and go to the restroom, and folks want a tour

Come out of a restaurant, folks want a tour....

Setup, folks want a tour....

Breakdown seems to be worse. Folks realize I'm leaving, so they have to come see that cute little camper

I feel your pain Rennie......

I'm wondering how many pictures of my rig are out there....

I try to stop for gas and go to the restroom, and folks want a tour

Come out of a restaurant, folks want a tour....

Setup, folks want a tour....

Breakdown seems to be worse. Folks realize I'm leaving, so they have to come see that cute little camper

I'd love to be there when you pack up just to see how you get all of that other stuff to fit. :lol:

I hear you Carol, we usually get the biggest crowd when we load or unload the car, even had on person video the process.

And then there is the annoying people who want to climb in your truck and sit in the driver's seat while you hold their child! The nerve of some people!!!!

And then there is the annoying people who want to climb in your truck and sit in the driver's seat while you hold their child! The nerve of some people!!!!

Yeah.  They are the worst......

It could have been worse, at least you did not ask for the keys to try and drive it.