Holiday World- Memorial Day Weekend 2015

So, we are located in good ol' Indiana....about 30 min. south of Indianapolis. For Memorial Day Weekend this year, we are going camping at Lake Rudolph which is the campground right next door to the theme park (Holiday World).....

It's not Disney---but it's only 2 1/2 hour drive south from us,....which is totally do-able for a 3 day weekend. We have our 5th Wheel....so my boys are excited and are counting down  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey neighbor! We are 30 minutes north of Indy. We have never been to Holiday World so please post pictures.

30 min North of Indy? Carmel? fishers? We are in Martinsville--- between Bloomington and Indianapolis! Howdy neighbor--- holiday world is a must if your this close-- seriously there waterpark puts disneys TL & BB to shame

Please do!!!! That is on my to go list!!

Will do- I'll write up a trip report for the campground and Holiday World,...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never heard of it myself. Really curious. We are just south of Columbus, OH. Cedar Point and Kings Island are close enough for a day trip for us. This might be a good place for a long weekend. We are already booked up this summer but maybe next year. Possibly a GG?

It is the cleanest park-- seriously I've never seen trash anywhere!

Plus it's free drinks! There are fountain stations every 10-20feet--- I'm not a big pop drinker,... But I love me some Pepsi and powerade when I go!

There food is reasonable unlike disney where you have to give a kidney to pay for a meal! Its descently priced and it honestly is really good food,.... You get your money's worth!

Plus they have free sunscreen stations everywhere!

Did I mention free parking too?

The rides are just ehhh,... They do have some good wooden rollercoasters (not like cedar point--- they are the king of coasters in my opinion) but it is a great place to visit-especially if your close!

You go there for there waterpark--- it's huge! So many slides and attractions it's very hard to do 1/2 of it in a day--- unless the park is dead, which it never has been when we go

Also: you could walk there,....(they have teams and busses if you don't want to walk)

Right across the street is a hotel or right next door is the campground (lake rudolph)

Lebanon. I can't wait to see the report. Have a safe time. Wow to say it blows Disney water parks out of the water is a strong statement. Be sure to post pictures.

We know a lot of peeps in Lebanon--- my family are missionaries to Haiti (I grew up there) and we've had a lot of contacts they the years come in to Haiti on short term missions trips with us from Lebanon!