Has anyone had dealing with this dealer? They were bought out by Camping World, who I do no like to deal with, but they have a unit we are very interested in. Seeing it is over a 8 hour drive for us and there are not many of this brand unit available In the floor plan we like I am trying to get all the info I can on them. Thanks for any help.

I know of several friends in NC that bought T@Bs from Tom Johnson many years ago. They were pleased with their purchases, but don't know much about later service.

We had a T@B rally in nearby Marion, NC, and Tom Johnson came up to the campground with some T@Bs, and the "then" brand new T@DA (now discontinued), and hosted a wine and cheese night for us.

They also had a campground right there, and a few stayed there upon arrival in Marion before heading to the rally campground.

I wandered in there and bought a couple of parts. But other than that, don't know much more about them.

Like the others have mentioned, TJ has 2 locations... one is in Charlotte beside the Charlotte Motor Speedway and the other is in Marion.  If you come down make sure you go to the location where the unit is located.

We visited both Tom Johnson locations when were looking for our moho.  Back then they were decent.  Didn't know they were bought out by Camping World.

CW is buying everything up. ..I thinks it's how they get the good franchise agreements (i.e. Jayco) :(

No, there is a another CW not too far from the TJ location is what was explained to me.

Okay... well, Chick-fil-A has locations within a few miles of each other, but they do not have different names.  Same with Walmart... McDonalds... etc.  I have to question CW's explanation. Maybe they are sticking with the original name to help with location confusion, but a quick google search showed that Tom Johnson has some decent reviews... my guess is CW wants to capitalize on that.

Maybe, maybe not.  Who knows.  I just found them to be dishonest.

Maybe, maybe not.  Who knows.  I just found them to be dishonest.

No disagreement there. The RV manufactures may also be in the picture since many won't let dealers compete against each other brand wise within a 50 mile radius.

Maybe they are sticking with the original name to help with location confusion, but a quick google search showed that Tom Johnson has some decent reviews... my guess is CW wants to capitalize on that.

I'm sure you're right.  How many people would want to deal with TJ after they find out it's owned by CW?