Well, my would-be comments have already been used above....stupid, lawsuit, dumb, drunk, amoeba, etc.  Cudos to the CM who kept the situation from being any worse, although I'll bet he reacted rather than thought HIS danger through.

Yup, it's deep pockets Disney.

He probably has a line of lawyers waiting to talk to him

No one cut him off and he had one too many  (liver damage, embarrassment)

The manager startled him and he fell off his bike (road rash)

He jumped thru a windshield (cuts from sharp objects)

He drove onto the pier (no barricades to stop the cart, no warning signs that it was dangerous)

The golf cart went into the water (it should have automatic deploying flotation devices allowing it to float safely)

He was in dirty water (sinus infection, athletes foot, fungal infection)

Avoided the boat  (was afraid they were going to run him over)

Avoided rescue (was afraid they would harm him)

Any lawyer worth his law degree will find another dozen points easily.

Yup, it's deep pockets Disney.

He probably has a line of lawyers waiting to talk to him

No one cut him off and he had one too many  (liver damage, embarrassment)

The manager startled him and he fell off his bike (road rash)

He jumped thru a windshield (cuts from sharp objects)

He drove onto the pier (no barricades to stop the cart, no warning signs that it was dangerous)

The golf cart went into the water (it should have automatic deploying flotation devices allowing it to float safely)

He was in dirty water (sinus infection, athletes foot, fungal infection)

Avoided the boat  (was afraid they were going to run him over)

Avoided rescue (was afraid they would harm him)

Any lawyer worth his law degree will find another dozen points easily.

X2 on the above.

I'd have to say I woulda beat this punks ass then disappeared. He very easily could've hit a child. I'm sure had he been hurt on the bike he would've blamed the cm for chasing him and a lawsuit would be started. Good thing it wasn't Todd. His gf went through a windshield once but it was the other direction.

People are just "F"ing stupid. I'm all for a drink or two when I'm on vacation, but to get publicaly trashed at a place that has children all over the place and put them in danger, come on. Get a life you loser. I'm glad Disney is pressing full charges. As for a scumbag lawyer getting a hold of this and actually winning goes to show you what our country has become. I keep telling my wife we need to move to Canada...lol

I'd have to say I woulda beat this punks ass then disappeared. He very easily could've hit a child. I'm sure had he been hurt on the bike he would've blamed the cm for chasing him and a lawsuit would be started. Good thing it wasn't Todd. His gf went through a windshield once but it was the other direction.

Come on Donnie tell us how you really feel. It's funny you bring up Todd I thought of him as I was reading this.