Don't want to or can't wear your MagicBand for any reason?  Check out this ...

MagicBand Keepers Available Starting Today

June 29, 2015 by bjkbrady

A new accessory was released today, known as the MagicBand Keeper. The MagicBand Keeper is an over-sized stuffed accessory currently in the form of a Mickey hand or a Minnie bow, and are for sale for anyone who doesn’t like to or can’t wear a MagicBand. The accessory will be great for those with disabilities, to attach to a stroller for a child’s band or a wheelchair.

magicbandkeeper.jpgPhoto Credit: MagicBand Collectors

The MagicBand connects around the MagicBand Keeper just as it would on someone’s wrist. There is a plastic spring that retracts and a clip that will connect the Keeper onto a stroller, a purse, a wheelchair or any other item you may be carrying. The retracting spring will make it easy for someone to stretch and touch the MagicBand to the FP+ entrance for example and then let it snap back. The price of the MagicBand Keeper $14.95 and can is available throughout the Walt Disney World Resort as of today.

http://theadultsideofdisney.com/magicband-keepers-available-starting-today/

If they spent as much time and money repairing the parks and creating new rides/attractions as they do developing useless crap and trying to get your $$, we would be seeing a new ride opening up every 6 months!

Agreed.  You got an up arrow for that.

Disneyland has new shows, parades and numerous upgrades to their attractions, and we get Magic Bands and more Magic Bands.

TCD

This is a wonderful solution = something bigger that my autistic child will NOT want attached to him or anything he is wearing.  I'll keep my money and continue to wear two magic bands.  For my money, I wish they would come up with a consistent policy for those with disabilities that don't want to have their finger scanned...oops, my teen says my inner cynic is showing.