• 1 month later...

From the Disney Food Blog, some menu updates coming to Raglan Road...

Seasonal Menu Featuring Wild Ocean Seafood Launches at Raglan Road

We also recently told you about the restaurant debuting Grass-Fed Irish Beef on their menu this year. Now, Master Chef Kevin Dundon is making some intriguing additions to the seafood menu as well!

On a recent visit to Orlando, Chef Kevin visited Wild Ocean Local Seafood in Port Canaveral, Florida. The retail fish market and restaurant are a family-owned, fourth generation businesses. Chef Kevin liked what he saw, and Raglan Road is now featuring some of Wild Ocean’s most popular items on their menu.

Appetizers-Menu-Raglan-Road-15-700x409.j

Raglan Road Menu Featuring Seasonal Appetizers — Click to Enlarge

Entrees-Menu-Raglan-Road-15-700x347.jpg

Raglan Road Menu Featuring Seasonal Entree — Click to Enlarge

From the “It’s All For Me!” Appetizer Menu, guests can try Whiskey in a Jar. This cold salad of Wild Ocean Citrus Poached Shrimp is served with Cucumbers, Watercress, and a Marie Rose Sauce (similar to a creamy cocktail sauce) spiked with Whiskey.

Guests looking to share a starter might try the El Niño. This dish pairs Wild Ocean pan roasted Shrimp with a Bean, Sweet Onion, and Pepper Piperada. The dish is served on a bed of Soft Polenta.

El-Nino-Seasonal-Dish-Raglan-Road-Irish-

El Niño — Wild Ocean Shrimp, and Bean, Sweet Onion, and Pepper Piperada Served on a Bed of Soft Polenta

Finally, guests looking to make a full meal out of Wild Ocean seafood can opt for The Pale, which combines Wild Ocean Shrimp and Clams with Corn on the Cob and Baby Potatoes in a broth laced with Raglan IPA, Lemon, and Herbs. Soda Bread Scones are served alongside.

The-Pale-Seasonal-Dish-Raglan-Road-Irish

The Pale — Wild Ocean Shrimp and Clams with Corn and Potatoes in a Raglan IPA, Lemon, and Herb Broth

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2015/08/28/news-raglan-road-hosts-free-beer-master-classes-and-introduces-new-menu-items/

The-Pale-Seasonal-Dish-Raglan-Road-Irish

The Pale — Wild Ocean Shrimp and Clams with Corn and Potatoes in a Raglan IPA, Lemon, and Herb Broth

That looks delicious !  We're going to have to check out the new menu at Christmas when we're down.

BTW I'm on the side of Life is Short Eat Dessert First. 

• 1 month later...

Disney Food Blog has posted a new review of lunch at Raglan Road...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2015/10/09/review-lunch-at-raglan-road-in-walt-disney-worlds-disney-springs/

Some excerpts...

Cocktails-at-Raglan-Road-700x467.jpg

First up was the Blood Orange Bourbon, a combination Bulleit Bourbon, Nollet’s Gin, and San Pellegrino Blood Orange. This one was powerful and fruity. I’m a huge fan of San Pellegrino Blood Orange, and enjoyed the bit of bubbly it gave to the drink.

Raglan-Road-Kiss-Before-Shrimp-15-008-45

Kiss Before Shrimp

I spotted the Three Times a Boxty on the menu and wondered why I’d never had it before. Um…ham, cheddar, pan-seared potato cakes, and a fried egg? Wha?!? Why have I not eaten this?

Raglan-Road-Boxty-15-010-700x521.jpg

Three Times a Boxty

LobsterClub_RaglanRoad_15-017-700x460.jp

Lobster Club and Vegetables

inally, we indulged completely by ordering one of my favorite things ever — the Irish Vintage Cheese and Bacon Dip, pictured here with a side of Chips. It’s on the menu at Cookes of Dublin, Raglan Road’s counter service/takeaway option around the corner from the main restaurant. But since they share a kitchen, you can score it here as well. There’s your DFB Tip for Today.

RaglanRoad_15-009-700x467.jpg

We can highly recommend the aforementioned Ger’s Bread and Butter Pudding, served with Butterscotch and Custard Sauces. #AlwaysGetMoreSauce

Gers-Bread-and-Butter-Pudding-with-butte

• 8 months later...

DFB has posted a new review...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2016/06/08/review-lunch-and-new-menu-items-at-raglan-road-irish-pub-and-restaurant/

Excerpts...

Smokie City

Smokie City

An Irish Egg -- Up Close

An Irish Egg — Up Close

Did I mention that the egg is perfect? Here’s an inside shot, in case you had any doubts. :-)

An Irish Egg -- Cross Section

An Irish Egg — Cross Section

Gold'n Chicken

Gold’n Chicken

Yummo Risotto

Yummo Risotto

Steak Sanger

Steak Sanger

Pork by Pork

Pork by Pork — Up Close

Our Pie to Try -- Quail

Our Pie to Try — Quail