It had been a few years since we ate here but my sister was staying at the beach club . So I went down to B&C and talked to the hostess they had just had a cancelation. She said to give her 20 minutes and we would have a spot and we did. Now the point for this post the BURGERS here were soooo goood. If you get a chance go get one. There are 2 on the menu we had both there great. We also got the red mickey pants ice cream sink also very good. 3 of us shared it and it was plenty.

So do they still have the real kitchen sink sundae there or just the small plastic one you can get other places? We were considering eating there in December but if it's not the old KS I'm not sure we will.

First, you now need reservations if you want to eat inside, which is where you can still get the real Kitchen Sink, the mini sink, real food and other treats. There is a to go line, not sure if you can get food in it or only ice cream treats. There you can get the mini kitchen sink. It's close to the same price as the big one, but about 1/2 the amount of ice cream. But you do get to keep the bowl.

So do they still have the real kitchen sink sundae there or just the small plastic one you can get other places? We were considering eating there in December but if it's not the old KS I'm not sure we will.

they still have the original kitchen sink but we wanted the little red sink. If you don't have a reservation the normal wait is now about a hour and a half. Unless you get lucky like we did and some one cancels.

We went there back in March and really enjoyed the food. We had a 6 month out ressie for this place. I was shocked how small it was. As much as the food is real good, it's a pain in the nuts to get there from the fort using Disney crappy transportation

We went there back in March and really enjoyed the food. We had a 6 month out ressie for this place. I was shocked how small it was. As much as the food is real good, it's a pain in the nuts to get there from the fort using Disney crappy transportation

We took our truck.

It's crazy that you now have to make a reservation to get ice cream or a burger, and the place isn't even in a Park!

I'm so over the entire Disney Dining fiasco.

Make reservations 6 months out to eat, then find out all you can get is 9 pm or10 am.

They either need to enlarge all of the eateries or stop taking reservations entirely.

If you don't have a reservation the normal wait is now about a hour and a half.

Yowsa!

it's a pain in the nuts to get there from the fort using Disney crappy transportation

Yep.  Unless we're planning to be at Epcot anyway, we usually end up driving to the Epcot resorts.

It's crazy that you now have to make a reservation to get ice cream or a burger, and the place isn't even in a Park!

I'm so over the entire Disney Dining fiasco.

Make reservations 6 months out to eat, then find out all you can get is 9 pm or10 am.

They either need to enlarge all of the eateries or stop taking reservations entirely.

Supply and demand!  Sure fire way to increase the demand is shorten the supply.  :rolleyes:

• 9 months later...

Big thanks to Marty for the heads up on this one...

New Adult Beverage and Hard Floats Menu at Beaches & Cream Soda Shop

Adult Drink Menu at Beaches & Cream

Adult Drink Menu at Beaches & Cream

Five Adult Hard Floats and Milkshakes make up the main menu, featuring a S’mores Shake, the Classic Root Beer Float, a Grasshopper Float, a Tropical Sunrise Float, and a Stout Float.

Beaches & Cream Adult Drink Menu

Beaches & Cream Adult Drink Menu

A selection of beer (including Guinness and the crazy delicious Schofferhofer Pink Grapefruit) along with hard ciders and root beer are listed on the back.

Beer, Cider and Hard Soda List

Beer, Cider and Hard Soda List

Full article with review and more photos...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2016/04/18/what-new-adult-beverage-and-hard-floats-menu-at-beaches-cream-soda-shop/

54 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

There are so many new "hard sodas" out there that make great floats.  ;)

I've seen them in the stores but just can't justify 4 bottles for $10. At least the hard root beer comes in six packs. So I guess it will more than like be hard root beer floats. I've also been getting into pear cider when I can find it so I am thinking pear cider with a blueberry or raspberry gelato.