I made a quick trip over to MK last night. Ed was eating with friends at Boma, so I was on my own. I decided on Pecos Bills. We had eaten here a couple of times years ago and it was pretty good. Nothing earth shattering, but decent. Not anymore.

I ordered a Disney quick serve staple, the burger. The toppings bar was chaotic. The onions were barely cooked at all. It was so horrid I couldn't even eat half of it. I was hungry, but could not choke the driest, coldest burger on the hardest bun down. It was busy, so there was no reason that it should have just been sitting around. The price for that burger, cold fries and a drink? 12.99 including tax.

As crazy as it sounds, I actually ate again a little later when Ed got there. We went to Pinnochio Village Haus. I ordered the chicken nuggets. They were hot and good for chicken nuggets and the fries were hot too. Another 12 dollars.

Thanks for the review Rita, but sorry to hear things were so bad.

We haven't been to Pecos Bills for a couple of years, but it used to be our "go to" when we were just plain hungry and wanted something quick and decent - especially later in the evening when there aren't always a lot of option.  Sounds like we'll keep it off the list.

We ate there last night too- around 6ish

It was disgusting- my son had the grilled cheese--- it literally was 2 pieces of bread with cheese--- not toasted or even melted

He refused to eat it!

My husband had the burger and ended up pitching it

Seriously was disgusting at $45 for nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it has been a year since the taco salads.  I got some there twice last fall when I was at WDW with my kids.  They were really good and we were sad when I read that they had been pulled from the menu.

As soon as they can figure out how to make it Frozen Themed it will be back on the menu at twice the cost!