I noticed that the ones riding them are female and don't have beer bellies.  How would it hold up under the load of our Snarky Fairy with his wide load and the beer belly hanging off the front?  I don't think it's going to be usable by those that need a personal mobility device.  DON'T let them in the parks!  Can you imagine a Brazilian Tourist Group with these?  :o

Or even worse - the Stroller Packin' Mamma. >:D :rofl2:

That is very cool, but no cup holder! It will never sell unless they put a place to hold your beer.  :rofl2:

why would you ever put your beer down? Oh or did you mean a place to hold your next beer? In that case I agree with you. >:D

as you see the two girls are sticks...literally! Those girls need to comehave a giddy up and go....or at least a smothered dog! :rofl2:

Unless your cheeks are small enough to fit on that seat, then I don't think this is gonna work for ya! lol

I was thinking the same thing!  :rofl2:

I need two, one for each cheek!  :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Despite its obvious flaws in the real world, the technology is WAY COOL!  I could see the technology being used in different applications, hopefully to help people with mobility issues lead fuller lives.  Personally, I'm gonna keep walking as long as God allows me the ability.  But if the day ever comes where that is no longer possible, I hope to have some good options to keep me moving!  :D

Wow! That is pretty awesome. It amazes me how fast technology advances. Every day there is something new, better and faster than the month before. I better lose a lot of weight because when I get to old to walk that is what I want  :)