Just booked a partial site 10/28 - 11/1.

When I was clicking on the calendar at the bottom it said minimum stay 1 night 2 days, maximum stay 30 nights 31 days.

So being inquisitive, I tried booking another trip just for one night.

It allowed me to book just a Friday night, and another one just a Saturday night and I even tried Labor Day weekend for 1 night on Friday and again on Saturday and it allowed those also.

I cancelled them before the final click.

So have they done away with the 3/5 day weekend minimums?

Just booked a partial site 10/28 - 11/1.

When I was clicking on the calendar at the bottom it said minimum stay 1 night 2 days, maximum stay 30 nights 31 days.

So being inquisitive, I tried booking another trip just for one night.

It allowed me to book just a Friday night, and another one just a Saturday night and I even tried Labor Day weekend for 1 night on Friday and again on Saturday and it allowed those also.

I cancelled them before the final click.

So have they done away with the 3/5 day weekend minimums?

just from my point of view that note has been there for at least 6 months and I have only had sporadic issues with booking 1 night stays and less than 3 days for weekends. 

We have Oct 28-Nov 15, but will probably drop a few days once the holiday schedules are released. We certainly want to be there for Halloween at the Fort, and 2-3 days of F&W, one (if not both) parties, and Osbor... oops, never mind. Anyhow, you get the idea: as much Halloween and Christmas as we can get in 2 weeks! Just before I start my busy season, which starts on 11/14 this year.

Hopefully we'll be there with you... I think we get there on the 8th of October.

Hopefully we'll be there with you... I think we get there on the 8th of October.

The ghost strikes again!!!

I have my Halloween reservations now for 2016.  There was drama involved, but isn't there always?  :P

Didn't have too much trouble booking, but had all types of trouble trying to add my 2 granddaughters. The ages I put down for next year didn't match their profiles so I couldn't add them. I was able to add 2 adults in their place and adjust their ages. I'll have to call in to get them added

Didn't have too much trouble booking, but had all types of trouble trying to add my 2 granddaughters. The ages I put down for next year didn't match their profiles so I couldn't add them. I was able to add 2 adults in their place and adjust their ages. I'll have to call in to get them added

I hate the age thing... its ridiculous when it wont let you book as the ages were not right

:thinking-smiley: smart!

But it's their loss not making it an easy process.

Now I'll have to tie up one of their agents going in to correct something they wouldn't let me do.

hmmm who could do all this work for you. I wonder  :thinking-smiley: