Thanks for the tips guys. Last time we were there we looped the 2000 and were tent camping in the 1500 loop and I didn't notice any campers of any sort other than pop ups then.

So, should I just go through the normal check in process or park it in the overflow and go inside?

Ours isn't a large one... about 21' total length including the tongue, and from what I've seen in both partial loops I think we'd fit with loads to spare in either of them.

5 minutes ago, geoffdaddy said:

Thanks for the tips guys. Last time we were there we looped the 2000 and were tent camping in the 1500 loop and I didn't notice any campers of any sort other than pop ups then.

So, should I just go through the normal check in process or park it in the overflow and go inside?

Ours isn't a large one... about 21' total length including the tongue, and from what I've seen in both partial loops I think we'd fit with loads to spare in either of them.

Go thru the normal line, and see what they say during the check in process.  They will either turn a blind eye to the fact that you/they are putting a hybrid in a partial loop, or they will reassign you to a different loop, probably (maybe) at no additional charge.

4 hours ago, Travisma said:

Go thru the normal line, and see what they say during the check in process.  They will either turn a blind eye to the fact that you/they are putting a hybrid in a partial loop, or they will reassign you to a different loop, probably (maybe) at no additional charge.

Quite honestly, the folks at the check-in lanes won't even know the difference.

Just an update on this... 

We made it to the fort. We leave tomorrow. :( anyways we went through the normal check in process when we arrived at about 9:30am and nary a peep about the camper. A site wasn't available that early obviously so we parked in overflow and went to Epcot for the day. Ended up in the 1500 loop along with two other hybrids, one of which is 5' longer with a slide out the same series as our camper! We did have a little trouble backing in due to the proximity of the marker post for the site across from ours but I think I probably started backing in later than I should have. A CM came around with a flashlight to guide us in since we were setting up after dark (around 9) We fit with tons of extra space front and back, side to side otherwise. Now the only trouble is we have to leave in the morning. :( 

On 3/6/2016 at 8:03 PM, PGHFiend said:

Ahhh, the GAG. We get one after we set up, amazing deal.

We're crock potting this time for sure, but the only place we plan on eating offsite this time is a breakfast type place that we last went to in Vegas called Hash House a Go Go. We just found they opened one on International Drive. It was on man vs food tv show a while back.  

There is one at Mohegan Sun in CT too. Not to far from me if you ever wander up this way. 

1 hour ago, PGHFiend said:

Oh yeah? I may just take you up on that Jason! Have you been posting  lately?  

Leaving is the worst, glad it worked out though 

Some here and there. Between the day job, the TA work, and the trip I took down to WDW for a TA training program I havent had a lot of free time.