PHOTOS - B.B. Wolf's Sausage Co. soft opens at Disney Springs

32 minutes ago in "B.B. Wolf's Sausage Co."

B.B. Wolf's Sausage Co. overview

A new quick service option is now available at Disney Springs with the soft-opening of B.B. Wolf's Sausage Co. in the Marketplace.

Located on the Marketplace Causeway, just across from T-REX and the Lego Store, you'll find dishes priced around $10.

Menu items include the $10 3 Little Pigs Sampler - Reuben, Bacon-wrapped with Black Bean Salsa, and Chili-Cheese; the $9 Sweet Hot Sausage - Peppers, Onions, and Marinara; and a $9 Bavarian Sausage Sandwich - Mini Meterwurst, Braised Red Cabbage, and Spicy Brown Mustard on a Pretzel Roll.

B.B. Wolf's officially opens on Sunday May 15 2016, with intermittent soft openings taking place now. Check back later for our full review, and see the full B.B. Wolf's Sausage Co. menu.

More photos...

http://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/b.b.-wolfs-sausage-co./news/12may2016-photos---b.b.-wolfs-sausage-co.-soft-opens-at-disney-springs.htm

2 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Wow- that looks pretty good.

But not $11 good.

And when did you start fostering kittens?

TCD

Looks like cocktail weenies on Hawaiian rolls.  At most a $5 meal.

But then again its the Disney "Magic" at work. 

They could throw a generic canned Vienna Sausage on a slice of white bread and someone would pay $10 for it.

3 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Looks like cocktail weenies on Hawaiian rolls.  At most a $5 meal.

But then again its the Disney "Magic" at work. 

They could throw a generic canned Vienna Sausage on a slice of white bread and someone would pay $10 for it.

Hey, more power to them.

If people will pay $11 for what doesn't even add up to one hot dog, Disney would be stupid to not take their money.

TCD

2 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Hey, more power to them.

If people will pay $11 for what doesn't even add up to one hot dog, Disney would be stupid to not take their money.

TCD

Well based on their Q2 statement, and what Iger is saying, they have no problem bleeding people dry.

There will always be one or a dozen people filling in for a person that finally says enough.

Here's my opening day report-

First, good luck finding this place- tell me if you can find it on the map:

DS%20Map.1_zps0yqyocuh.jpg

DS%20Map2_zpsbpv1cvgd.jpg

Well, here's where it's listed.  But, they don't assign it a number, so that map is no help:

bb%20wolf%20on%20map.2_zpsna9bljse.jpg

I'll show you- the purple star marks the spot:

bb%20wolf%20on%20map_zpsysuelhxg.jpg

Here's the menu:

5%2015%2016%20109_zpshnojyyyv.jpg

I was supposed to meet Twin #1 here, but I got here early, and couldn't wait.

So I got the Portuguese sausage.

I was the first guest to order one on the official opening day.

So, I guess this is the first official photo of a BB Wolf's Sausage Company Portuguese sausage:

5%2015%2016%20110_zpsjpxheioj.jpg

Here's my receipt, so you see what that costs with tax- $10.01:

5%2015%2016%20112_zps9syr17ug.jpg

Expensive, but it's a much better quality than the $9 hot dogs you get in the parks, or the Meadow Snack Bar at Fort Wilderness.

I liked it a lot.

The roll was fresh, as was the slaw.  The Sausage had great seasoning, and all the ingredients worked well together.

After I found Twin #1, we went back.

Here's the stand- note that there's no shade, and only a couple of stand-up tables around the place- they need to work on that:

5%2015%2016%20152_zpsih7i1ose.jpg

Hey, did you notice the weather vane up there on the roof?:

bb%20wolf%20weathervane_zpsolwk7z4m.jpg

Twin #1 got the Three Little Pigs:

5%2015%2016%20155_zps0hadryta.jpg

We found a shady spot on the side of the building where we could eat- not a bad view:

5%2015%2016%20153_zpsexvgj5br.jpg

The Three Little Pigs were good too.  The rolls were fresh and toasted.  The toppings on each sausage were high quality and delicious. They were making each order when ordered- not mass assembling these and keeping them under a heat lamp.

And the serving size was big- plenty for two people to share.

I'd say this place is going to be a hit.

I wish I knew about the nearby margarita bar- because my only complaint is the lack of a comfortable place to eat your food.

TCD