Mickeys not so scary halloween party

The candy isn't for everyone in the park.

The Halloween Party stuff doesn't start until 7 pm.  At 7, regular guests are asked to leave, and only those with MNSSHP wristbands are allowed to stay.

There are trick-or-treat stations set up around the park, special character appearances, a special Halloween stage show, and then the Boo To You Parade (with a pre-parade appearance by the Headless Horseman) and a special Halloween fireworks performance.

Supposedly, you are also able to enjoy a less crowded park and shorter lines for the attractions, but that benefit is debatable.  These hard ticket parties have gotten very popular, and it seems that Disney has increased the "limited" number of tickets that they sell.

That's about it. It's an expensive thing to do.  If your gang isn't interested in the parade and fireworks, the candy does not make it worth it. 

TCD

We did MNSSHP last year and we enjoyed it as best we could. We did it knowing ahead of time that we likely would not get a bunch of benefits for the meet and greet stuff and the later hours as our kids were 2 and 3 at the time. But, we loved the change that happens in the MK when they start the party. We were able to ride some rides with little or no waits at the beginning of the party, got some candy, and the kids even made it long enough to see the Boo to you parade. Our goal was to see the parade so that was a win for us. 

16 hours ago, GaDawgFan.....Kelly said:

I loved it when I did it and will do it again. But not this year. I'm doing something few could justify but I've been itching to do.... Want to guess?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this something you have mentioned on here before?

I loved it when I did it and will do it again. But not this year. I'm doing something few could justify but I've been itching to do.... Want to guess?

Are you going to ride in a car boat?

Hire a VIP tour guide?

Tea at the Grand Floridian?

Victoria and Albert's?

The $500 Star Wars decoration package?

TCD

They are going to tour the Big Green Egg factory and have one custom made just for them!

5 minutes ago, GaDawgFan.....Kelly said:

Nope. It's at WDW.

Did you see these guesses?:

Hire a VIP tour guide?

Victoria and Albert's?

In case you did- I'll add:

A premium event for the Food and Wine Festival?

A fireworks cruise?

Something in a spa?

TCD

Did you see these guesses?:

Hire a VIP tour guide?

Victoria and Albert's?

In case you did- I'll add:

A premium event for the Food and Wine Festival?

A fireworks cruise?

Something in a spa?

TCD

I missed those. None of those either. Now I'm disappointed in you. I figured you would've guessed it by now.

How am I supposed to remember that?

I remember that Z had an Olaf costume.

So were you the donkey reindeer?

Is DIT going to be hosting a Dine (but mostly drink) with DelsaTM event at his campsite?

TCD

You remember everything.

1 hour ago, GaDawgFan.....Kelly said:

You remember everything.

That's true.  Did you ever post that photo before?  Y'all are adorable  I don't think I'd forget that  

35 minutes ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Villains Party at DHS

Of course! That has to be it. That's one overpriced event that I am tempted to attend. 

TCD