We just got back from our Disney trip, and we did both. My kids are 17, 15, 13, and 5. They all enjoyed both, but I think the teens enjoy Hoop Dee Do more. There was more slapstick and physical humor, whereas the BBQ has the characters young kidd like. That's just my take on it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It's looking like a landslide- 100% Hoop Dee Doo for a family with two teen boys.  I can't imagine many teen boys who would want to be at the Backyard BBQ.  It is more geared to younger children.  And as long as we are being honest, they may not enjoy the HDDR either.  You might want to save some $$$ and just take them to the Trail's End buffet.

TCD

1 hour ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

It's looking like a landslide- 100% Hoop Dee Doo for a family with two teen boys.  I can't imagine many teen boys who would want to be at the Backyard BBQ.  It is more geared to younger children.  And as long as we are being honest, they may not enjoy the HDDR either.  You might want to save some $$$ and just take them to the Trail's End buffet.

TCD

I agree, just take them to Trails End Buffet

33 minutes ago, GaDawgFan.....Kelly said:

With teens, I'd pick the HDDR.

It's weird to me people think the food quality at HDDR is better though. The ribs, beans, bread, salad, and maybe more are the same as the BBQ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And aren't they the same at Trail's End?