The cats of Planet Hollywood

Leave it to Beckers to uncover Disney's secret feline attraction.  ;)

1 hour ago, Travisma said:

One of those FB posts about the Hidden Facts of WDW, or the Must See WDW blah blah blah had a post that Disney lets cats out in the parks after hours to keep the rodent population down.

Don't know how they get them back before opening if they are like any cats I've ever encountered.

Yeah... there's a reason we sometimes refer to getting a bunch of Fiend ladies all going in the same direction on WWW as "herding cats."  LOL!!

1 hour ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Good job getting the cat pics!

I saw a cat in the MK once- ran from the Jungle Cruise area over toward the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room.  I also saw a cat on Castaway Cay.

Twin #2 works in the Lilly Pulitzer store, which is very close to Planet Hollywood.  I'll have to ask her about the cats.

TCD

I've seen rabbits in the gardens around Great Britan at EPCOT

6 hours ago, Travisma said:

I've seen rabbits in the gardens around Great Britan at EPCOT

There are quite a few rabbits living in the courtyards of IBM's Boulder, Co plant. There are also a lot of hawks hanging out on the roof edges. More than once I would be going into to work in the morning to see a streak coming out of the sky followed by a rolling ball fur and feathers. 

3 hours ago, keith_h said:

I'm sure they hire cat herders.

We used to have a cat and 2 herding dogs at the time -- one was afraid of her and ran to the other side of the room, and the other would smack her on the head on his way by in the morning.  The cat never moved a muscle.  LOL

3 hours ago, keith_h said:

There are quite a few rabbits living in the courtyards of IBM's Boulder, Co plant. There are also a lot of hawks hanging out on the roof edges. More than once I would be going into to work in the morning to see a streak coming out of the sky followed by a rolling ball fur and feathers. 

Wow, that must have been a sight! 

• 3 weeks later...