Green hoses aren't good for drinking water anyway.  It's mainly put there for "fire" emergencies and the site attendants use it to hose down the sites.  Who knows what previous guests have used it for.

I was going to say that they probably aren't rated for drinking water - and I know I've seen the CMs using them to clean up after campers.  I'm sure they don't have any kind of anti-backflush, so who knows whats in them ...

Green hoses aren't good for drinking water anyway.  It's mainly put there for "fire" emergencies and the site attendants use it to hose down the sites.  Who knows what previous guests have used it for.

I was going to say that they probably aren't rated for drinking water - and I know I've seen the CMs using them to clean up after campers.  I'm sure they don't have any kind of anti-backflush, so who knows whats in them ...

Uh oh...............................................

You can use the faucet.  It is not the water supply that is bad, it's the hose itself.  Run to Wal-Mart or any camping store and pick up a "Drinking Water Hose"  That one is designed to be safe and not add chemicals to the water that runs through the hose!!!

You can use the faucet.  It is not the water supply that is bad, it's the hose itself.  Run to Wal-Mart or any camping store and pick up a "Drinking Water Hose"  That one is designed to be safe and not add chemicals to the water that runs through the hose!!!

I agree, the water is fine, it's that hose I've seen disappear in someone's sewage hose to rinse it!