Okay so we just moved to the area. We decided to take my outdoorsy toddler camping as her second birthday party/present. I found out about Fort Wilderness and we want to take her there so badly. So her birthday is Feb 7, and we wanted to camp from the 3-5. I looked and everything was booked, but I checked today and a preferred site was open! By the time I checked with my husband it was gone. 

Is there anything I can do? We can't go the weekend after her birthday and then it might be a long time until we can go. Please tell me there's a way! My little outdoorsy mouse lover would be in her glory. ?❤️ I'm so upset I didn't know sooner and that I missed the opportunity today!!! 

Hi Lily. My ears were burning. I am looking online right now. I can see availability for 2/3 but 2/4 has nothing open. If you want me to work on this for you I can. I am a Disney Travel Agent and one of the sponsors around here. I cant make any promises but I dont cost you anything either way as the price is the same. 

If you would like me to work on it shoot me an email at [email protected]

7 minutes ago, PGHFiend said:

Well, we do have a guy here named Jason.

If you're in Fort Wilderness touble....... and you can find him...... then maybe you can call.....the J team. 

Actually he is an awesome guy, that haopens to be a fiend, who will try his hardest to get you the site. 

I'm sure he'll be along shortly. 

LOL Thats the first time I have been likened to the A-Team. Can I get one of those sweet vans?

37 minutes ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

LOL Thats the first time I have been likened to the A-Team. Can I get one of those sweet vans?

The J team van is a little different from the A team van. Think 1980 Econoline with 4cy

11 minutes ago, lilybug15 said:

Thanks Jason! We'd be happy and grateful for any help we can get. I emailed you. I at least have to try! And crazily enough there are no campsites at our second or third choices either. I guess we'll have to keep in mind that this is a popular camping month? I never knew that. 

Message received and responded too. 

15 hours ago, lilybug15 said:

I guess we'll have to keep in mind that this is a popular camping month? I never knew that. 

Welcome!

Just so you know- it is difficult to get a Fort Wilderness campsite reservation for almost every weekend- and February is a busy time (lots of folks escaping cold weather in the north).

I hope that Jason will come through for you- there's a good chance he'll be able to snag a cancellation for you as the date gets closer.

Going forward, you really need to plan way ahead!

Have a great trip.

TCD