Post Your Pictures From the Fort Here!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The CMs on the right were telling everybody the boats are shut down and to take the bus!

It is so windy today that while trying to dock the boat was slamming into the dock.

Check out the flags on the boat.

Golf cart parking area by the marina is full so there will be a lot of unhappy campers tonight.

One couple we spoke with said it took them over 90 minutes to get back from MK.

Lou....thank goodness the busses can pick up the slack (and I mean that in the nicest way :) )!!

DSCN9761.jpg

The CMs on the right were telling everybody the boats are shut down and to take the bus!

It is so windy today that while trying to dock the boat was slamming into the dock.

Check out the flags on the boat.

Golf cart parking area by the marina is full so there will be a lot of unhappy campers tonight.

One couple we spoke with said it took them over 90 minutes to get back from MK.

Lou....thank goodness the busses can pick up the slack (and I mean that in the nicest way :) )!!

DSCN9761.jpg

So glad we missed that!

You're more than welcome! But my pictures don't hold a candle to Tony's.

Stef- You don't give yourself enough credit. Your photos are great.

What I like about Tony's is how many he takes from such odd angles. I often have to study his photos for a moment to figure out where he was when he took them. Like the one under the pool slide.

TCD

Stef- You don't give yourself enough credit. Your photos are great.

What I like about Tony's is how many he takes from such odd angles. I often have to study his photos for a moment to figure out where he was when he took them. Like the one under the pool slide.

TCD

Thanks TCD! Odd is my middle name. But all seriousness aside, I do like to look for fresh perspectives. I like to notice the stuff I'm walking past while getting to the stuff I want to take a picture of.

I enjoy everyone's photos so much on here. It's great to be able to share some of my pics on this thread. :purpleflam: