• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Disclaimer, none of the photos used in this post were taken by me. Ahh, the famous or more correctly, infamous utilidors or tunnels. The concept although unique and good for having tours is in some wa

These are pools and other landmarks that may not be apparent at eye level. Computer keyboard & monitor at Pop Century Guitar at All Star Music Baseball diamond at All Star Sports Piano at All Star

The Nascar race is in delay due to rain and the Red Sox don't start for a couple of hours, I'm bored, so I came up with this to fill in the gap.

So you think you know WDW?

Come with me and see if you can figure out what my route was and where I ended up

My shift starts at 9:45 am, so I leave the house at 9:10 am. Ten minutes after I leave the house, I'm heading for one of the few roads on WDW property where the speed limit is 50 mph.

I'm going underneath one of the WDW welcome arches. A few minutes later I stay to the left, watch out for that bus merging on the right. Not too long after that I take an exit on the right. I'm on the another road where the speed limit is 50, but very quickly it changes to 35 mph. Hey, buddy, no stopping on the side of the road.

Ok, here's the toll plaza. The CM is hounding me to show my ID. Does she really think that anyone except a CM would wear an outfit like this in public?

Into the parking lot I go but I veer off and go left instead of following the crowd going right. Take a right and I'm at the CM gate. Swipe my ID card and the idiotic gates go up.

Should I stop at wardrobe while I'm here or do it on my way out. Oops, it's closed.

I find a parking place and get my stuff for the long walk to the driver clock-in building.

I see a few people walking and there's a full tram coming towards me from the Daisy & Donald lots.

Five minutes later I'm walking under the overpass to the Bus Info booth to clock in. Looks like a lot of people waiting for the AK & HS buses.

Do you know where I am and how I got here?

This is a follow-up on a couple of issues from the post about trash cans.

I know, you lost a lot of sleep waiting for the answers.

Myth 1

Supposedly trash cans are located a certain distance apart which is less than the distance that people hold on to their litter before they throw it on the ground. I'll have to verify if that's true.

Busted, kinda

The distance that the trash cans are spaced apart is rumored to be 30 feet. There are a lot of trash cans, but they aren't all spaced 30 feet apart. Some are more, some are less. It's just not possible. I wouldn't be surprised if the average is about 30 feet though.

Myth 2

Is the urban legend that the MK trash cans are connected to an under ground suction tube that takes the trash away?

Busted

All the trash cans I checked out had a space underneath.

• 1 month later...

If you've ever taken the bus to AK, you've heard a song with the lyrics shown below just before the arrival announcement.

Did you ever wonder what the lyrics meant?

The last word is a clue.

So that it's not spoiled for others, PM me the answer.

Ed, you're excluded.

Qwah Cu-wah U-fahl-may Nee Wah-co

Nah N-Goo-Voo, Nah U-too-koo-foo, Hah-tah Mee-lay-lay, AMINA

If you've ever taken the bus to AK, you've heard a song with the lyrics shown below just before the arrival announcement.

Did you ever wonder what the lyrics meant?

The last word is a clue.

Ed, you're excluded.

I'm not Ed and I won't tell, but I know!

The last word is a clue.

I know the last word means "amen" .... So i would guess it's a religious song?

Edit: When I posted this Ed's answer wasn't there.

Somehow or other this new version doesn't always show all the posts in a timely manner.

Go figure....???

• 1 month later...

Ya, it's time. In keeping with the Christmas spirit, here are a few.

Holiday decorating at WDW takes place when?.

The largest wreath at WDW is it located where?\

The second largest wreath at WDW is located where?.

Holiday Services transports nearly 150 what of decorations each holiday season?