At The Fort - All Are Welcome

Nah, he's over rated.

It was a real pleasure meeting Tri B, (Karla), hubby and their really cute grandson. And of course like all Fiends I've met, nice people.

I'll be by again. We take Buddy there for walks often.

I try to say nice things about people. If they knew what I was really like they would run in the other direction :rofl2:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We arrived this afternoon and will be here until May 23rd. We would love to meet any Fiends who may already be here or who are coming. You can find us in site 715. Just look for the crazy Chihuahuas i

The MK was open until midnight last night. Our grandson is with us again and we had a wonderful time. Watching the fireworks from Fantasyland is interesting. Most of the fireworks are still behind MK

We ended up spending most of the Friday afternoon at the Fort despite our best intentions to go to Epcot. Good thing because after our swimming expedition we came back to find MagicBus at our doorstep

Posted Images

What are your plans got the next couple of days? We need to make time to meet!

We spent today at AK, tonight we will be around the Fort...maybe slides/swings, the beach, pool, maybe movie and smores depending on how soon the grandparents poop out! We will be out in the golf cart and try to swing by and see who's around.

We spent today at AK, tonight we will be around the Fort...maybe slides/swings, the beach, pool, maybe movie and smores depending on how soon the grandparents poop out! We will be out in the golf cart and try to swing by and see who's around.

We'll be over at AK so I can do the ExE Challenge run ...

We'll be over at AK so I can do the ExE Challenge run ...

Good luck for the Exe Challenge...we saw them setting up today....looked like a torture track :rofl2:

Tomorrow morning we will be around the Fort because of all the traffic issues due to the Danskin Run. After nap time we plan on Epcot. Got to get my fill of Davy Jones...one of my young teen idols (yes, I'm old too!) The grandson loved Illuminations last time, but I think I read that the fire portion has been removed due to maintenance on the equipment. Maybe that's why it seemed shorter??

We'll find you sometime. Still looking to locate the Fiends in the 900 loop too.

Thanks Karla, I will now be singing Hakuna Matata all day long! ???

The little one has a mohawk now! He is too cute. Few more years and he will be fighting the little girls off with a stick. :popo:

Great Pics my fellow South Carolinian! Thanks for sharing them with us. I can’t wait to go fortin’. Come on June! :banana:

Thanks Karla, I will now be singing Hakuna Matata all day long! ???

The little one has a mohawk now! He is too cute. Few more years and he will be fighting the little girls off with a stick. :popo:

three.gif

The grandson, Aiden, is already fighting off the little girls at the playground!! He's very proud of his mohawk...it's just like his Daddy's...what a change from all those curls last time.... :))

Today we're off to Epcot. We will try to post some picture of the flowers, maybe Off-Kilter and the new British group and, of course, Davy Jones (the older, grayer version). :rofl:

And here's some more from around the Fort. Notice the strange golf cart with a cow design...they had 10 people/kids packed on there!

DSCN4674-1.jpg

We saw that cart when we were there in Sept. We thought it was pretty cool!

Karla thank you do much for letting us use your cart. We have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! We took 68 site pics while looping! We're gonna go see the water parade and the fireworks at the beach and silk drop your cart off then. Again, mere words are not enough, but thanks from all of us. I hope Aiden had fun tonight and you got good seats for Davy!

I'm curious - where was the bat house?

You mean if I had posted that on "where in the world" I would have stumped the great Monique??? :bugeyes: Now I'm really pissed that I missed such a good opportunity! But I'm taking more pics...I'll stump you again! :rofl2:

The bat house is back by the group camp parking area where you can't go any further on the main road unless you are an "authorized" person (or Yuri). Look high up on a pole. We go back there in search of 'gators and turtles.

Karla thank you do much for letting us use your cart. We have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! We took 68 site pics while looping! We're gonna go see the water parade and the fireworks at the beach and silk drop your cart off then. Again, mere words are not enough, but thanks from all of us. I hope Aiden had fun tonight and you got good seats for Davy!

Well, ahww shucks, what are Fiends for? So glad you had a good Mother's Day with your Mama. Aiden really enjoyed meeting GG and playing ball with her. Davy Jones....not so good...like you said, not enough "old" songs. :(