At The Fort - All Are Welcome

That child better run when I get there because I just wanna squeeze him!! :heart:

Not that I don't want to see you too Karla, but Aiden is TOO damn cute! ;D

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We arrived this afternoon and will be here until May 23rd. We would love to meet any Fiends who may already be here or who are coming. You can find us in site 715. Just look for the crazy Chihuahuas i

The MK was open until midnight last night. Our grandson is with us again and we had a wonderful time. Watching the fireworks from Fantasyland is interesting. Most of the fireworks are still behind MK

We ended up spending most of the Friday afternoon at the Fort despite our best intentions to go to Epcot. Good thing because after our swimming expedition we came back to find MagicBus at our doorstep

Posted Images

That child better run when I get there because I just wanna squeeze him!! :heart:

Not that I don't want to see you too Karla, but Aiden is TOO damn cute! ;D

First you gotta catch him....he's faster than a greased piggy!! :rofl:

Great trip report. Hope this heat wave we're having doesn't get to you. BTW - the birds you asked about are a Great Blue Heron and a Red Shouldered Hawk. Enjoy the rest of your vacation.