At The Fort - All Are Welcome

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We arrived this afternoon and will be here until May 23rd. We would love to meet any Fiends who may already be here or who are coming. You can find us in site 715. Just look for the crazy Chihuahuas i

The MK was open until midnight last night. Our grandson is with us again and we had a wonderful time. Watching the fireworks from Fantasyland is interesting. Most of the fireworks are still behind MK

We ended up spending most of the Friday afternoon at the Fort despite our best intentions to go to Epcot. Good thing because after our swimming expedition we came back to find MagicBus at our doorstep

Posted Images

I love the Flower and Garden pics! I wish we had been able to spend more time at Epcot! I hope y'all are having a great day!

Our plans are to go to DTD for the car show and "stuff" they are having in conjunctions with the new Cars movie.

Going to check out the new lego store (I can just see Aiden in their now! :laugh: ) and then try to hit the concert again tonight.

So far it's a beautiful day in the low 80's...lets hope it stays that way...yesterday was way too hot until we got the rain.

Your pictures are absolutely fantastic. My favorites are the nighttime pics at the fort. Kind of neat to see the buildings in the evening, it's almost surreal.

However, your topiary pictures are so life like, i felt myself reaching for the claritinD. :rofl2:

I absolutely love those nighttime pics! I think they are some of the best Fort pics ever!

Why thank you, thank you very much! (Elvis imitation)

Loving your trip report! It's making me homesick, and we've only been back a week. cry.gif

Thanks and sorry to have missed you....we were 700 loop buddies for a couple days.

I'm so glad you didn't take any pictures of the Electrical Water Pageant.

I had King Triton all picked out for you....but, since you were the first Fiend to greet us I decided to give you a break...this time :rofl2:

So where are the pictures of Aiden playing in a mountain of Legos? lol

Hold on to your britches, dear daughter, they will be forthcoming. You son is alive and well and learning about "pin trading" :lol:

Your pictures are absolutely fantastic. My favorites are the nighttime pics at the fort. Kind of neat to see the buildings in the evening, it's almost surreal.However, your topiary pictures are so life like, i felt myself reaching for the claritinD. :rofl2:

I love the Fort at night...so quiet and peaceful. If you like my topiary pics then take a look at CCIntrigues...now they are something else...all of CC's are beautiful!!

You know I love ya MB... but BOOOOO!!! I love the EWP and pics of the EWP and video of the EWP. ;)Seriously, BBB love all the night time shots. Absolutely beautiful! :bravo:

EWP gets me feeling so nostalgic for the way the Fort used to be with River Country, branded merchandise, CMs that really cared enough to make sure you were getting some pixie dust. Ahhhh.....the olden days.... :rofl:

love the photos...what camera do you shoot with? also do you edit some of your pics before posting? great job!!!

I use a Nikon CoolPix S8100 (newest version is the S9100). A "point and shoot" pocket size camera. I hate lugging around those big DSLRs, tripods, lenses...tried it...not for me. I don't have any fancy software for editing. The only editing I usually do is cropping out some of the "ugly" things...you know, like those uhmmm "unbelievable sites" you see at Wal-Mart :rofl2:

Stay tuned for more pics....we're here until June 1st.

Love the Fort at night pictures Karla :banana: Your pictures just keep getting better :heart:

Love your sparkles Doodle...they just keep getting better too!

You're kinda like the FF cheerleader in sparkles and pixie dust :fairydust::jumpforjoy

(and I mean that in the nicest of ways!)

Love the pictures, they are really beautiful.

Stopped by last night (we were picking up a golf cart from GHester and PickenNative (think that's his sn) about 9pm and nobody was home. Sorry I missed you would have loved to meet you.