At The Fort - All Are Welcome

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We arrived this afternoon and will be here until May 23rd. We would love to meet any Fiends who may already be here or who are coming. You can find us in site 715. Just look for the crazy Chihuahuas i

The MK was open until midnight last night. Our grandson is with us again and we had a wonderful time. Watching the fireworks from Fantasyland is interesting. Most of the fireworks are still behind MK

We ended up spending most of the Friday afternoon at the Fort despite our best intentions to go to Epcot. Good thing because after our swimming expedition we came back to find MagicBus at our doorstep

Posted Images

Hey Mom, figured it might be easier just to sign up to keep track of you all! Feed him all the chocolate, soda and candy you want... if he's bouncing off the walls at night, that's on you lol You know I don't have strict standards when it comes to vacations/holidays especially when he's out having so much fun with you and Dad. I thought I spied some familiar faces in a picture you posted in the "Disney from the 90's" thread. Typhoon Lagoon? Seeing him having so much fun makes ME want to go back! I love sharing theses posts with everyone! TTYL! ;D

Hey Mom, figured it might be easier just to sign up to keep track of you all! Feed him all the chocolate, soda and candy you want... if he's bouncing off the walls at night, that's on you lol You know I don't have strict standards when it comes to vacations/holidays especially when he's out having so much fun with you and Dad. I thought I spied some familiar faces in a picture you posted in the "Disney from the 90's" thread. Typhoon Lagoon? Seeing him having so much fun makes ME want to go back! I love sharing theses posts with everyone! TTYL! ;D

We're so glad you decided to join us! I met your Mama, Dad and Aiden while we were there and I can verify that he is having a blast! He is absolutely adorable! My Mama really enjoyed visiting with him.

Welcome Pu Sticks!!! That is a beautiful baby boy you got there!!!! :heart:

Thanks! I'm glad to hear he is having fun and behaving himself... I'm not sure I could be as well behaved at Disney! I can't wait until I can burden my parents with BOTH boys! Lucky for them that will be a few years! Right mom? Loved the other couple of Aiden from "Puretcrazy & Runner EE trip" too!

-Mom you were right, it was RIVER COUNTRY...;D

Sometimes I wish she'd adopt me as a grandchild also so I could drink chocolate milk and eat pizza at Disney too! At least this way I can "feel" like I'm there too... it's a nice change from poopie diapers and spit-up from Aiden's 3month old brother lol! great to be able to look back at with both of them to remember the trips too!:D

... it's a nice change from poopie diapers and spit-up from Aiden's 3 month old brother lol! great to be able to look back at with both of them to remember the trips too!:D

This is my newest Grandson Parker...the one that gives my daughter all the poopie diapers and spit-up. One day, when he's a little bigger, he too will be indoctrinated to all things Disney including the Fort and Fiends.

DSCN0127.jpg

And here are the first of some pictures on the new FantasyLand expansion. These were taken over the fence...the ones taken from Dumbo didn't turn out very good and I have to try again.

What you need there is a broomstick and some duct tape!

Just kidding.

Your photos are great.

And, congratulations on being the third trip report to exceed 1000 views!

And, you are still going strong!

Keep up the good work!

TCD

What you need there is a broomstick and some duct tape!

Just kidding.

Your photos are great.

And, congratulations on being the third trip report to exceed 1000 views!

And, you are still going strong!

Keep up the good work!

TCD

They took my broomstick away a long time ago...something about being too old to fly anymore! :rofl3:

My DH says I'm dangerous with duct tape...something about getting more stuck on me than on what I'm trying to fix! :rofl2:

1000 views??? Well, trust me...I'm no competition for the great Fiend reporters TCD, Norm, Ed and Rita! :dance:

We still have quite a few more days left...I'm sure you will be hearing more from me whether you want to or not! ;D

There are some other Trip Reports with lots of pictures for a Disney Fix ...

I'm up to date on many of them lol I spent most of the day reading up on them! It's been a few years since I was down there with them so it's interesting to see what has changed/is changing through reading what others have posted. Makes me want to go on the next trip! ***Hint Hint Mom*** :lol:

Moooom.... Get back from the park already! I wanna see more fun pictures! I'm stuck home and need some entertainment lol

Stop whining!! Go read the other TRs....they're very, very good and have loads of pics which you will appreciate! :rofl:

I'm back...had to get the child bathed and off to bed (after two snacks!). Working on uploading photos but remember I'm only on a MiFi connection so it's S-L-O-W !! :gaah:

Stop whining!! Go read the other TRs....they're very, very good and have loads of pics which you will appreciate! :rofl:

I'm back...had to get the child bathed and off to bed (after two snacks!). Working on uploading photos but remember I'm only on a MiFi connection so it's S-L-O-W !! :gaah:

What do you think I've been doing most of the day? :unsure: Wish I could get Parker off to bed that easy! :lol: