Its not a bad gun for close-quarters self defense, esp when paired with the right round in the chamber, but for stopping power or distance shooting its not the gun you want. I esp like when Agent 007 shoots 2 or 3 bad guys with one shot each at 10 or 20 yards and they each fall down and die like they've been hit with a 12 gauge slug.... ;D

8)8)8)8)8)

You mean that TV and the movies arent accurate ? LOL

personally I favor my .45

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We stayed in the 2000 loop 3 years ago Memorial day weekend almost right across from these clowns! They were a P.I.T.A. and security did nothing about them. We watched the kids leave on foot and come back on bikes that were obviously borrowed from other guest because when they left there was a pile of 10- 15 bikes left behind.They left before the end of our stay I think due to extreme rain(it was the only time I have camped and been happy for rain). This why I would recommend even if your tent camping spend the extra money and get a preferred sight!

Is that normal for agencies allow officers to carry private arms? Just curious :unsure:

Many agencies will issue firearms, but also have a list of 'acceptable' fireams, (brands, models, calibers) that the officer can purchase & carry and then they either issue ammunition or have an acceptable list for that also.

To me, carrying an issued firearm, which is probably used, is like wearing someone elses underwear.