Uh, another test question. What's the difference between a PP & PPK?

Well, it's very simple. PP is the standard activity following the consumption of beer or kungaloosh. If no comfort station is handy, this may be handled with the help of a tree, large van or camper, or a tall bush as protection.

PPK is a bit more time-consuming, and is usually referred as "doing number 2." This normally requires inside facilities, as blocking the view is not enough. For further reference, see "Stall #2."

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was Genia that posted that.

I don't like the buses that Disney gives me, too many of them are crap. Did I just write that?

Is that normal for agencies allow officers to carry private arms? Just curious :unsure:

Nothing like a PPK or buses, but I don't like the calculator issued by work. :rofl2:

But I enjoy my $ spent at the Fort too much to buy a different one.

Yes Steve it is the Shamrocks. We drove through 2000 several times and the people near them were just standing in the road shaking their heads. They took over the comfort stations and defaced them and some of them were made to leave because a knife was pulled on a child there with a scout group. Everybody in the loop was amazed Disney couldn't or wouldn't put an end to it. OCSO was called several times and they didn't do much either. I talked to a security guard and he said the fort manager wouldn't give him the go ahead to eject them. He was very mad because he felt bad for the guests. Every time someone called the desk they sent somebody out and when they left the salsa music went right back up. I may sound racist and I'm sorry if I do. I don't have anything against people as a race. The white population has no room to talk with the way some act but this group is Miami Cubans. I talked to a cuban friend from Miami and he told me he knows these clowns and they live in shit there and could care less what they do to oother areas. Personally I have no tolerance for them and if I'm ever put in a loop with them somebody will be hurt if they act this way.

I was mad enough at their behaviour that when we got home a week or so later I tried looking up the "Shamrock Families" with plans to email them AND Disney. All I could find were a couple of references to the Catholic Church in Florida, but no email or phone numbers...

Right about that same time I got caught up in another controversy/kerfluffle/brewhaha which resulted in me and some other F®iends getting FLUSHED from some loser of a website, so I kind of got distracted from my search for the "Shamrock Families"...... ;)

8)8)8)8)8)

I was mad enough at their behaviour that when we got home a week or so later I tried looking up the "Shamrock Families" with plans to email them AND Disney. All I could find were a couple of references to the Catholic Church in Florida, but no email or phone numbers...

Right about that same time I got caught up in another controversy/kerfluffle/brewhaha which resulted in me and some other F®iends getting FLUSHED from some loser of a website, so I kind of got distracted from my search for the "Shamrock Families"...... ;)

8)8)8)8)8)

:rofl2:

2) They know nothing about golf carts and should not be allowed to rent one. If you go too fast around a corner on any golf cart (except BobinTN's) you will feel like you're going to roll over or fall out. It's called "control"!!

new name on the list!

This wasn't by any chance during Halloween weekend was it? If so I assume you are speaking of the tenters right at the end of the loop. They had I think 4 tents & a daycare full of kids. I remember them quite well because they liked cutting through my site (201). These people were loud as hell until around midnight & didn't care at all. Twice I had my phone in hand to complain but they quoted down just before dialing. I won't soon forget the bastards. :argh: :argh:

What site were you in?

Yep! Those were the ones. We were in 211 and I practically had to run over them every time I took either my cart or my car out of the loop. They were the rudest bunch of people I ever encountered at the Fort. When I politely told them to move so I could get through I got the "no speakie Englaze" reply or the deer in the headlights look. I wished I had known Spanish for "get your ass out of the road or I'll run you over!" :argh:

Sorry Bob - I knew what I typed was wrong at the time, but figured everyone would know who I meant.

I wished I had known Spanish for "get your ass out of the road or I'll run you over!

No she's not Bob. Keep her name on the list.

The translation is, get your asso out of the roado or I'll run you overo!

I know exactly who these clowns are and everybody who was in 2000 loop that weekend should've gotten a refund for all the problems they caused. Woulda been a great time for a gas spill and a match to spark and get rid of them for good. I kid you not that these people have no respect for anyone.

Tomorrow's headline: "MAYOR OF FORT WILDERNESS PROPOSES 'FINAL SOLUTION' FOR TENT CAMPERS" :rofl2:

Yep! Those were the ones. We were in 211 and I practically had to run over them every time I took either my cart or my car out of the loop. They were the rudest bunch of people I ever encountered at the Fort. When I politely told them to move so I could get through I got the "no speakie Englaze" reply or the deer in the headlights look. I wished I had known Spanish for "get your ass out of the road or I'll run you over!" :argh:

Google Translate says: "saca tu culo de la calle o te atropellado!". Of course, :argh: is the universal language.

The Walther that James Bond carried was I believe a .380 caliber. Years back when I was in plainclothes, we were issued Sig-Sauer .380's for off-duty carry and the Range Instructor told us that he didn't want to hear of any of us using the damn things unless it was over our shoulder as we were running away.... :rofl2: He was of the opinion that the gun would do more damage to the bad guy if we were to throw it at him! ;D

So ever since, when I see 007 shoot down several badguys at a distance with his pea-shooter, I have to LOL!

8)8)8)8)8)

Theres an awful lot of folks with .380's these days, they are very popular in the summer. Big brother carries one in his front pocket and you would never be able to tell.

Theres an awful lot of folks with .380's these days, they are very popular in the summer. Big brother carries one in his front pocket and you would never be able to tell.

Its not a bad gun for close-quarters self defense, esp when paired with the right round in the chamber, but for stopping power or distance shooting its not the gun you want. I esp like when Agent 007 shoots 2 or 3 bad guys with one shot each at 10 or 20 yards and they each fall down and die like they've been hit with a 12 gauge slug.... ;D

8)8)8)8)8)