Micro trip report - micro trip

Great pictures. Love the tree one! I like to do Epcot the same way, just stroll around and see the sights. It's easy to miss a lot of details there if you are rushing from ride to ride. Snacking and drinking along the way helps. :) Not boring at all! Thanks for taking the time to share your trip no matter how short it was.

We were on our way out when we decided it would be a nice break to get a margarita and sit for a few minutes. We went to Mexico and ordered at the outside restaurant. Rick found a seat inside which was a lovely surprise. Mid afternoon and I don’t think a lot of people know you can take your food/drinks inside to eat. There were only a few other people inside, but outside you couldn’t get a table. We sat and again enjoyed the peace and quiet and a lovely view of the lake.

KSC_0617.jpg

Shhhh!

Let's keep this place secret!

OK to let the Fiends know, but no one else.

This is our new favorite Counter Service in Epcot.

At lunch time, you can order at the window, and take your food inside.

In the Air-Conditioning!

Awesome.

When dinner time rolls around, this becomes a full-service sit-down place with the prices to match.

It's nice to be able to use it for lunch.

Great job on the micro report.

Did you rent that lens locally (like in Clearwater?) as you know, we are practically neighbors. My DD is a budding photographer, and I would love to rent her a lens for $40 some time.

TCD

TCD, not locally. Rick rented from Lenspal.com. You rent on line and let them know when you want it. It is delivered the day before and you get to keep it for a certain amount of time. Rick usually does a 4 day rental, but I think they have longer times also. It is shipped to you overnight and you ship it back the same way. So far it has worked out pretty well. The first lens he rented he found out he didn't like. I thought it saved us money, but he really liked this lens so we will probably end up buying a similar one (just not the Nikon brand $$$). Rick does photography for our side business so he likes to try out lenses before buying some of them.

TCD, not locally. Rick rented from Lenspal.com. You rent on line and let them know when you want it. It is delivered the day before and you get to keep it for a certain amount of time. Rick usually does a 4 day rental, but I think they have longer times also. It is shipped to you overnight and you ship it back the same way. So far it has worked out pretty well. The first lens he rented he found out he didn't like. I thought it saved us money, but he really liked this lens so we will probably end up buying a similar one (just not the Nikon brand $$$). Rick does photography for our side business so he likes to try out lenses before buying some of them.

Thanks for the info. It would be nice to just be able to pick one up locally, and not have to ship it. But, I will check out Lenspal. Sounds like a great deal, especially for a trip to Disney or somewhere else with lots of photo op's.

TCD

If you check on-line you might be able to find something locally. I know there is a camera shop over in Tampa that has used equipment. I don't know if they rent. There is also one up on 19 around Palm Harbor, but before Tarpon Springs that has camera equipment. Again, I don't know if they rent or not.