• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, a good team is beginning to come together. Kinda like this one.

So gets to be Mr. T? :unsure:

I think I better let someone else have the honors. I never really embraced my inner Mr T.....

Besides, I am more of a "Murdock" as described on wikipedia "who has been declared insane and lives in a Veterans Administration mental institution for the show's first four seasons".

More info from wiki...."During their adventures, the A-Team was constantly met by opposition from the military police." Seems appropriate don't cha think? :popo: :siren:

Ok, I've had another GREAT idea.

How about we free Melvin the night of TITWIT??

I'm thinking, after the 6th or 7th site, it might start to seem like a really good idea.

Have you been practicing for TITWIT? :rofl2:

Lou, I am beginning to think you are part of a vast Disney conspiracy to keep Melvin down. What does Melvin know that you are so afraid of getting out? Does he know the location of Walt's frozen brain? Is he in on the nefarious plans for those blue tubs in River Country? Or did he discover a secret alien crash site on Discovery Island??

Lou, I am beginning to think you are part of a vast Disney conspiracy to keep Melvin down. What does Melvin know that you are so afraid of getting out? Does he know the location of Walt's frozen brain? Is he in on the nefarious plans for those blue tubs in River Country? Or did he discover a secret alien crash site on Discovery Island??

Just trying to save you the embarrassment of failure. Kinda of Fiends Helping Fiends.

This is my living room. Notice anything?

I'm just saying.

011-kamin_eleg-int.jpg

Watch out, Lou. He's on to you.

Let me know when so I can turn off the alarm and leave a key under the mat.

Bring swim trunks, beer, & burgers. Wives optional.

You mean we got to bring our own beer???? I thought this was going to now be known as "free Melvin and Lou's frig of any beer!" :parrot:

You mean we got to bring our own beer???? I thought this was going to now be known as "free Melvin and Lou's frig of any beer!" :parrot:

He knows that any true Fiend would never show up if beer wasn't being provided, so he's keeping his trophy safe. Smart move there.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Ok, change of plans, gang. We are breaking into Lou's house.

Free Melvin!!!

Great!

Now I am in!

Dave- I think you should get there early to make the muffins, and get Lou and Gail their costumes. I also suggest that you charge admission. Maybe we can get Lou to borrow a bus, and we can begin a shuttle from the Fort to the Melvin The Moose At Lou's House Show. (MTMALHS).

I am going to see about taking a trip to China to find a good kazoo vendor.

Great job on that photo, Lou!

TCD