Anyone Interested in a Quickie - Lots of Pictures Parts I AND II

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is my GrandNiece - who informed me that THAT was HER Castle and SHE is the REAL Cinderella ... the others are fakes. :rofl2:

That sounds like my daughter when she dressed as Belle at age 6. She was quite anoyed with all the "posers"...

Great report and I really love the pictures. What a great short trip.

This is too funny!

We must have crossed paths in the MK on Saturday night.

We did get to the Tiki Room on time.

Pirates was closed when we stopped by right after that (and it was closed when we tried to ride it on Friday night, too).

We went to the HM after that. We must have been just a couple of steps in front of you!

We did hear that the monorails were down when we arrived that evening. So we made our exit before Wishes. I knew what was going to be coming with the monorails being down.

I love all of the photos! Very unique!

I am too cheap to pay for a campsite on the day that I am leaving, but that is actually a good idea. Especially for those of us who only live a short drive away. I hate having to pack up and go by 11 on the day we leave- I may give your idea a try some time.

This is a great little report! Good job!

TCD

Thanks for a great TR and the beautiful photos. Amazing what you can do with HDR.

Also, Doodle, how do you find time to do a puzzle? You're always on here.:rofl2:

Does the fact that I haven't turned that picture into a puzzle yet tell you anything :rofl2:

Great TR!!!

However, I have a bone to pick with you.

I did the math. You're at WDW a lot. Yet you don't do many reports. Tut tut tut!

It would really be great to hear more from you little missy! Oh yeah! I especially liked the Haunted Mansion photo. That one worked really well with the HDR, or whatever you call it, enhancement. I need doodles jigsaw puzzle program on my 'puter too!

Nice job!