Stupid thread on another board

The most popular thread on the theme park forum on one of the major boards is.......... "Seats on the Bus". I didn't make that up. And it's not even on the transportation forum.

It has over 21,000 views and over 550 replys in just over a week. Eat your heart out TCD.

How much can you say about that subject.

Now why didn't I start that topic here. Because it's boring is why.

How about this one though, Seats on the Monorail?

Monorails are supposedly very cool after all.

The bus seats don't recline. And no massage. I need that after a day at Disney.

It wouldn't hurt if the bus drivers offered a free beverage service before departure.

When there have not been many riders on the bus, the seats get too cold. When I wear shorts and I'm already hot, this is too much of a shock. I think the least Disney could do is have some type of "seat temperature maintainer."

And one "hot flash" and you will be switching seats in a hurry :rofl2:

Why scrimp - the transportation buses should all be like the Magical Express buses ... padded seats; TV; etc :rofl2:

Those buses are not practical for mass transit.

Can you imagine how much it would slow things down loading and unloading that type of bus? And what about the annoying scooters?

Drivers are supposed to do what is called "load & go". Stop at the bus stop, load & go. No waiting.

A new batch of riders occurs about every 15 minutes. What a beating the cloth padded seats would take, not to mention keeping them clean.

The newest buses are the best bus for what Disney needs.

BTW, did you know that those buses fit more people standing than sitting?

In the Army we had these things called cattle cars which looked like the semi trailers you see on the highway that haul, well, cattle. Anyway, you could fit a ton of people on there, because they were all standing and you packed them in like refugees. I think Disney needs some of these.

In the Army we had these things called cattle cars which looked like the semi trailers you see on the highway that haul, well, cattle. Anyway, you could fit a ton of people on there, because they were all standing and you packed them in like refugees. I think Disney needs some of these.

I've been on some buses at park close back to the Fort that certainly FEEL like that!

In the Army we had these things called cattle cars which looked like the semi trailers you see on the highway that haul, well, cattle.

I sing this song as I load the bus. Hey it's better than IASW.

(Sung to the tune of Rawhide)

Move 'em on, head 'em up,

Head 'em up, move 'em out,

Move 'em on, head 'em out Rawhide!

Set 'em out, ride 'em in

Ride 'em in, let 'em out,

Cut 'em out, ride 'em in Rawhide.

I sing this song as I load the bus. Hey it's better than IASW.

(Sung to the tune of Rawhide)

Move 'em on, head 'em up,

Head 'em up, move 'em out,

Move 'em on, head 'em out Rawhide!

Set 'em out, ride 'em in

Ride 'em in, let 'em out,

Cut 'em out, ride 'em in Rawhide.

But do you have a bullwhip? indiana-jones-indiana-jones-smiley-emoticon-000444-large.gif