I have an opinion. Opinions are like $******$ in that everyone has one.

I'm hoping that these rules were just put into place for as protection for Disney. If there is a need for enforcement, they can know refer to this list of "documented" rules. The wiggle room resides within the "need for enforcement." Who determines that? I can't see how someone could complain about the wonderful displays that so many campers develop.

I'm just trying to be "glass half full" here.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We arrived this afternoon and were greeted with this in our packet.... As soon as Kenny gets here with our golf cart we are going out to check and see how many are actually following the "guidelines"

Karla-

Good job! I have been waiting to see these.

For once, I think the Fort management did a decent job putting their rules in writing.

Of course, the "good taste" requirement is going to be an interesting one to see them enforce.

The biggest change will come from the 30' from the main road requirement. That is going to most definitely change some of the most popular sites from years past.

All-in-all, these new rules still allow for plenty of decorations.

TCD

The 30 foot rule could be a problem since there are a few sites that the rear backs up less than 30 feet from the road.

That's the one I meant. They must be there for a long period of time because they were there at the beginning of the month.

If you are talking about the guy who has the little haunted walk-through with the lights synced to Thriller, he has been here since July 2010, but has moved a few times since then. I talked with him last week. He is not on Dis or Fiends boards.